[Q] how long will the nexus 10 survive?

Search This thread

goodburner

Dec 6, 2012
Its been little less than one Month since the nexus 10 launched. I was just wondering how long it will remain the best? Does anyone have an idea as to when the next and better ones come out? Would this last us at least for an year before getting dethroned by maybe a nexus 10 II or something ?

funaki

Jun 13, 2006
Its been little less than one Month since the nexus 10 launched. I was just wondering how long it will remain the best? Does anyone have an idea as to when the next and better ones come out? Would this last us at least for an year before getting dethroned by maybe a nexus 10 II or something ?

It will remain the best until someone comes out with something new. Could be Tomorrow or a week later or a month later.

You want a specific date something new from a different manufacturer will be announced in January at CES.

Seriously buy the device based on what it can do for you. If you are thinking of buying the device based on what it can do in future you are gonna be disappointed.

It's a Google nexus device. Google released it as a reference device for other manufacturers to build upon it. If you go with Google release cycle expect a new nexus next year same time around they announced nexus 10.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Techie2012

Feb 1, 2012
Samsung is rumored to have a transformer type of tablet released at CES 2013 in January.

If my 4th Nexus 10 replacement also comes with light bleed I'll get a refund and move on. $500 is too much money too see light bleed.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Shane_pcs

Jul 16, 2009

I think it will last until Google releases the next version. Other tablets may come out with better hardware, but after getting a taste or pure Google Android I doubt I can go back to the ****ty old versions with ugly skins over them. That's just me. I browse the web, remote desktop to my pc, and watch movies so I have a pretty defined use case.

Top Liked Posts