• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] How to change Boot logo?

Search This thread

Rittik

Nov 5, 2011
Kolkata
play.google.com
Hi i am using Squadzone's Cyanmobile ROM ..Everytime i switch on the phone..Squadzone's logo come..Hopefully thats called Boot logo..i maybe wrong ..So i want to change it..i dont know how to do that
I know how to change Boot Animations..but Boot Logo is a different thing..Help ;)

-Rik(Rittik)

kitrax59

Dec 11, 2011
Check yagya's blog. He has a good guide on editing the boot image. You will need some tools and you can download them from there. You will be editing the boot image so you will have to be careful with it as it contains the kernel and ramdisk.

punk23

Sep 19, 2011
Samsung Galaxy A30
1)Download boot animation
2)goto settings>cyanmobile settings>interface>in boot animation bar select choose....n choose ur boot animation
3)thats it

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium

chemicalrage

Oct 17, 2011
I suggest you don't mess around with boot.img The image you are talking about is bootsplash image. Its better leaving it to developers. If you don't edit it properly, your phone will end up hard bricking. You won't be able to turn on your phone. Replacing mother board will be your last choice.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Use dsixda kitchen :) or do it manually using some tools :)

Sent from my GT-S5670 using xda premium