• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] - How to change Caller ID Picture ?

Search This thread

chinhlevn

Jun 12, 2010
Hà Nội City
hi, every body. I have one question and I thinks others does, too. Is there anyway to change size of contact's photo? I want to add pics of my friends to contacts but it seems to small and quality is so bad. I think it can change via framework or system UI's editting but I'm quite bad at this. So if there a way, plz tell me how to do it, I like the way of Iphone or Window Phone.

xenv1

Feb 26, 2012
Tra Vinh
hi, every body. I have one question and I thinks others does, too. Is there anyway to change size of contact's photo? I want to add pics of my friends to contacts but it seems to small and quality is so bad. I think it can change via framework or system UI's editting but I'm quite bad at this. So if there a way, plz tell me how to do it, I like the way of Iphone or Window Phone.
About small and low quality image, i think it use for text store! Because export to file to sd, it also backup picture and save as text in one file

Sorry if this not true ^^

Reactions: Prabu Fx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    About small and low quality image, i think it use for text store! Because export to file to sd, it also backup picture and save as text in one file

Sorry if this not true ^^