• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] How To change CM10.1 Statusbar Color

Search This thread

sundaeproject

Mar 18, 2012
is there any tutorial how change cm10.1 status bar color form black to another color exp: grey. i knew little bit how to compile/decompile apk's file but i dont know in which part to change it. anybody can help me??

arpitkh96

Feb 17, 2012
panipat
is there any tutorial how change cm10.1 status bar color form black to another color exp: grey. i knew little bit how to compile/decompile apk's file but i dont know in which part to change it. anybody can help me??

It's easy. Just Decompile systemui go to drawables.xml and Change the colour code of status bar background

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: sundaeproject

sundaeproject

Mar 18, 2012
It's easy. Just Decompile systemui go to drawables.xml and Change the colour code of status bar background

ok..i did that for the hex color little bit confusing for me coz i wanna change black into grey and the light grey code is #cccccc should i write #ffcccccc or just #cccccc ??

but thanks anyway for the help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.