• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Q] How to enabled SRS,Dobby,Beats in ICS Sense3.5?

Search This thread

Ahlangwolf

Aug 4, 2011
Hi Experts.

Does any one know how to enable SRS, Dobby, Beats audio list in HTC music player? how to code it? or is there some quick way for it?

thanks for your reply in advance.

Jonny

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 22, 2011
Hi Experts.

Does any one know how to enable SRS, Dobby, Beats audio list in HTC music player? how to code it? or is there some quick way for it?

thanks for your reply in advance.

Need to edit the smalli code, now that we have a working beats notification and other improvements on ICS ROMS I can start coding it in a couple of days

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using xda premium

Ahlangwolf

Aug 4, 2011
Need to edit the smalli code, now that we have a working beats notification and other improvements on ICS ROMS I can start coding it in a couple of days

could you let me know which files need to be edited? I found someone had added these 3 soundfx in to DHD rom with sense 3.5, I just intrested that how to work it out. Could you help to guide me that?

Jonny

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 22, 2011
could you let me know which files need to be edited? I found someone had added these 3 soundfx in to DHD rom with sense 3.5, I just intrested that how to work it out. Could you help to guide me that?

Mudhi knows more about the actual coding than me and besides, I have no PC for a couples of days. I think there is some info in his beats mod which can be found in the themes and apps section