yeah i gota stock rom link but the problem is its a zip file and i think i cant flash a zip file through sp flash
extremely sorry for the late reply... just pick up the "haida.img". do not drag and drop it, just navigate to it through the dialogue boxes after selecting fastboot mode> select kernel to flash> go to the respective directory> done!
Sorry to keep you waiting buddy, but I'd just like to state that I never faced such an issue on any ftf I flashed. I'd suggest you redownload and reflash!Hi karan,
I guess you would be able to help me out here.
Let me explain you my problem.
- My xperia min pro had issue where it was not able to boot properly, used to get stuck at b/w xperia and sony logo.
- So i flashed with flashtool with latest ftf that i downloaded from internet.
- everything worked fine excepted some screen/display area's very not responsing, so i searched over internet and found that it is due to some bad rom that i flashed.
- solution i found is to modify hw_config and add one .hex file
- so far i have not been able to successfully do that.
Could you please guide me with steps ?
just open the zip & you'll find "boot.img"
how flash lean kernel in to my mobile xperia neo l with flash tool
please help me out
i feel thankful for helping me
mi just asking one Q ( because i dont wanna create any new thread )
Why we cant flash kernel via CWM just like Samsung / lg / nexus