[Q] How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 Neo (Sm-g316ml)?

Search This thread
Mar 7, 2013
La Chorrera
Hello guys

Is there any method to root this model? I've try all Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 Sm-g313 (all versions) but nothing works and bricked it few times.

I hope you can give a answer. Please help me.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Crixtiancub

Jun 17, 2015
I have the same problem...

I can try to root my celphone without pc with the differents apk's and any have the solution...

PLEASEEEE, WE NEED HELP !!!

Cool_Aid

Jun 19, 2015
Hello,

I have a samsung galaxy ace 4 SM-g316HU/DS, I flashed a custom boot.img with ro.secure=0 and ro.adb.secure=0, and the phone booted up; however whenever I adb shell to the device it doesn't show that I have root access... This is confusing because when I look at the properties through adb it shows that ro.secure and ro.adb.secure are both set to 0.

Any ideas?

Cool_Aid

Jun 19, 2015
tried everything...

I have literally tried every public method to root the g316... nothing has worked. iRoot failed, kingo, all the one click root methods failed... I created a custom boot img with ro.secure 0, adb secure 0, debuggable 1, but it seems the g316 doesn't respond to the ro secure property.

last resort is to customize system.img but i cant even seem to do that as i dont have the tools to do so on windows...

if anyone can help i would really appreciate it

MisfitWeirdo

Aug 19, 2015

Thanks, but I still have problems. When I start the rooting, everything goes fine 'till 100%, but when the phone reboots and enters Download Mode, the software gets stuck in 40% and doesn't go farther from there. I left my phone plugged all night and it didn't get past 40%. My phone, the Galaxy Ace 4 Neo, is in USB Debugging mode and all, but it can't be rooted.

Any clue?

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone