[Q] How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 Neo (Sm-g316ml)?

Search This thread
Mar 7, 2013
La Chorrera
Hello guys

Is there any method to root this model? I've try all Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 Sm-g313 (all versions) but nothing works and bricked it few times.

I hope you can give a answer. Please help me.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Crixtiancub

Jun 17, 2015
I have the same problem...

I can try to root my celphone without pc with the differents apk's and any have the solution...

PLEASEEEE, WE NEED HELP !!!

Cool_Aid

Jun 19, 2015
Hello,

I have a samsung galaxy ace 4 SM-g316HU/DS, I flashed a custom boot.img with ro.secure=0 and ro.adb.secure=0, and the phone booted up; however whenever I adb shell to the device it doesn't show that I have root access... This is confusing because when I look at the properties through adb it shows that ro.secure and ro.adb.secure are both set to 0.

Any ideas?

Cool_Aid

Jun 19, 2015
tried everything...

I have literally tried every public method to root the g316... nothing has worked. iRoot failed, kingo, all the one click root methods failed... I created a custom boot img with ro.secure 0, adb secure 0, debuggable 1, but it seems the g316 doesn't respond to the ro secure property.

last resort is to customize system.img but i cant even seem to do that as i dont have the tools to do so on windows...

if anyone can help i would really appreciate it

MisfitWeirdo

Aug 19, 2015

Thanks, but I still have problems. When I start the rooting, everything goes fine 'till 100%, but when the phone reboots and enters Download Mode, the software gets stuck in 40% and doesn't go farther from there. I left my phone plugged all night and it didn't get past 40%. My phone, the Galaxy Ace 4 Neo, is in USB Debugging mode and all, but it can't be rooted.

Any clue?