i want to ask that what are the files which can be deleted so that a cm9
rom becomes very fast and with more free internal memory

Reactions: amin29

Viper The Ripper

Nov 6, 2012
hello everyone:D

You can start deleting Gapps, livewalpapers, walpaper selector, search bar, all widgets, music player, cm updater, stock browser (install opera-mini), cm ota, bootanimation.zip, trebuchet launcher (check that you have another lighter installed before deleting it)...

Unnamed.Ace.User

Apr 2, 2013
Vapi
You can start deleting Gapps, livewalpapers, walpaper selector, search bar, all widgets, music player, cm updater, stock browser (install opera-mini), cm ota, bootanimation.zip, trebuchet launcher (check that you have another lighter installed before deleting it)...

In short, delete all apps that you think are unwanted and *do not hinder the functioning of the ROM*. Use launchers which consume less RAM. Your ROM's size and the initial RAM consumption should be as low as possible.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: sharingan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

We don't know, which apps your cm9 rom has.

In short, delete all apps that you think are unwanted and *do not hinder the functioning of the ROM*. Use launchers which consume less RAM. Your ROM's size and the initial RAM consumption should be as low as possible.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone