[Q] How to unblock my Omega Tablet?

Search This thread

madclown

Nov 8, 2012
Hi!

I was looking for answer here and with uncle Google but havn't found anything what would help me. I bought one of 'china style' tablet with Android and create pattern unlock. The probem is that I made pattern too many times wrong. Now only thing which I can do is login with google account but Wi-Fi is turned off. Development mode is turned off too so I can't do anything with it by adb console. I was also trying to run it in bootloader with home+power, home+vol(-)+power, home+vol(+)+power, vol(-)+power, vol(+)+power, back+power and sort of this kind combination but it didn't work for me. So my question is - what can I do to unblock my tablet? Pretty plz 4 help.

The tablet is Omega T107 with android 4.0.x

Last edited:

madclown

Nov 8, 2012
Hi!

I was looking for answer here and with uncle Google but havn't found anything what would help me. I bought one of 'china style' tablet with Android and create pattern unlock. The probem is that I made pattern too many times wrong. Now only thing which I can do is login with google account but Wi-Fi is turned off. Development mode is turned off too so I can't do anything with it by adb console. I was also trying to run it in bootloader with home+power, home+vol(-)+power, home+vol(+)+power, vol(-)+power, vol(+)+power, back+power and sort of this kind combination but it didn't work for me. So my question is - what can I do to unblock my tablet? Pretty plz 4 help.

The tablet is Omega T107 with android 4.0.x

Hmmm... maybe there is some way to get access to Wi-Fi config file through PC which would help me turn it on and login to google acc and will allow reset my tablet? But... I was looking 4 that in google and here but without any resaults :(

Plz plz plz help me plz...

elvexy

Apr 20, 2013
Hmmm... maybe there is some way to get access to Wi-Fi config file through PC which would help me turn it on and login to google acc and will allow reset my tablet? But... I was looking 4 that in google and here but without any resaults :(

Plz plz plz help me plz...

It is probably too late for you, but maybe it will help somebody else - I have found how to factory reset Omegle PC tablet. Press ALL the keys, except the power button, at the same time (that means - volume up, volume down, home, back and menu keys) and then press Power key. After that tablet started in recovery mode, I had to press volume and power buttons again to enter menu where I had service commands, amongst them is factory reset (wipe all data).