install tun ko installer from market
install droidvpn from market..

Reactions: 19iceman32

DroidVPN

Nov 20, 2011
Manila
droidvpn.com
How does that give you free internet?

Some of the ISPs like in india and indonesia have a loophole in their firewall. Normally if you have a prepaid sim and you dont have a load/airtime available you wont be able to browse any website. But if you can find an open port on their firewall that still allows you to pass data then you can still use the VPN and get internet access. DroidVPN scans common open ports which makes it easier for you to connect. There are also some isps that allows you to send icmp or ping requests but blocks all tcp and udp ports in which case you can still use droidvpn since it can tunnel your vpn connection through icmp.

Last edited:

19iceman32

Jan 7, 2012
Makati
Some of the ISPs like in india and indonesia have a loophole in their firewall. Normally if you have a prepaid sim and you dont have a load/airtime available you wont be able to browse any website. But there are actually some open ports on their firewall that still allows you to pass data. DroidVPN actually scans common open ports which makes it easier for you to connect. There are also some isps that actually allow you to send icmp or ping requests in which you can still use droidvpn since it can tunnel your vpn connection through icmp.
galing ng pinoy.. hahahahah :D

19iceman32

Jan 7, 2012
Makati
mobile data problem

please help, after a few days, i can't turn on the mobile data and won't connect anymore.. please help :(

wilsonj

Aug 1, 2011
how does it provide the free internet, if we donot have internet then how we connect to the vpn ?

rldn28

Feb 19, 2012
also from ph. can you tell me where to get tun.ko? after installing Tun.ko installer, it said tun.ko module is loaded but underneath, it says path to tun.ko is not found.
Can't make droidvpn works on my phone :(

using cyanogenmod 7.1.0.1

Tnx.

DroidVPN

Nov 20, 2011
Manila
droidvpn.com
also from ph. can you tell me where to get tun.ko? after installing Tun.ko installer, it said tun.ko module is loaded but underneath, it says path to tun.ko is not found.

Tnx.

It cannot find the path to your tun.ko if tun support is compiled within your kernel.

What error did you get when trying to connect DroidVPN maybe its not really a problem with tun.

Reactions: rldn28

Scratch0805

Jun 18, 2011
Sheffield
It cannot find the path to your tun.ko if tun support is compiled within your kernel.

What error did you get when trying to connect DroidVPN maybe its not really a problem with tun.

I got the same problem as the poster above with tun.ko installer but ran droidvpn anyway and it said it was connected, tested it by going to your website which was blocked before by my carrier with an age restriction, I'm 31 and on a contract ffs....... lol I don't really need this app as I'm gonna get the restrictions lifted in a couple of days because its getting on my nerves but nice work anyway, its a very good app.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium

Reactions: DroidVPN

rldn28

Feb 19, 2012
"It cannot find the path to your tun.ko if tun support is compiled within your kernel.

What error did you get when trying to connect DroidVPN maybe its not really a problem with tun."

Thanks anyway..I made it work on smart last night!! yahoo.. i didnt change anything

Reactions: galangdj

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Root your phone first and then just follow the instructions here : http://www.pinoyden.com.ph/index.php?topic=155173.0
    How does that give you free internet?

Some of the ISPs like in india and indonesia have a loophole in their firewall. Normally if you have a prepaid sim and you dont have a load/airtime available you wont be able to browse any website. But if you can find an open port on their firewall that still allows you to pass data then you can still use the VPN and get internet access. DroidVPN scans common open ports which makes it easier for you to connect. There are also some isps that allows you to send icmp or ping requests but blocks all tcp and udp ports in which case you can still use droidvpn since it can tunnel your vpn connection through icmp.
    dude i am on ph as well..

to use droidvpn..

root phone...

install tun ko installer from market
    install droidvpn from market..

how does it provide the free internet, if we donot have internet then how we connect to the vpn ?

It's already explained on Post #7. It may not require subscribing to a plan, but, the APN details are out there for everyone to access. ;)

Tnx.