[Q] HTC G1 Headphone alternative?

Search This thread

gowdemon

Dec 23, 2010
Chennai
I don't have earphones for my G1, since i bought my phone on ebay and it was used and didn't come with one.

I have never used earphones with my G1, i am planning to buy one now. I wasn't able to get one on ebay India and the one's that i find on ebay US are expensive for me. Can you guys suggest me any other brand of earphones that would work with my HTC Dream?

I could check my local market to find if they are available here.

Thanks

TheLexx

Oct 13, 2011
HTC G1 Headphone alternative +Charging ?

I was looking for an adapter that will allow me to charge while using the 3.5mm TRS head phones jack. I ordered this from one of these from ebay www(dot)wirelessground.com/sc5310(dot)html But I can't get it to work. After getting it I noticed that some sites do not list it as compatible with the G1 and some do. I have not noticed any other adapter that allows charging at the same time.

vuvantuan59

Dec 24, 2011
Namdinh
You can buy HTC A300 and use heatphone 3.5 ........................seach in google.

Sent from my Gingerbread on Dream using XDA App

ryree0

Jun 12, 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
github.com
All you need is a mini-usb 11 pin to 3.5mm cable or adaptor; accordingly, I do believe that the evo3d headset would work--assuming that it is a standard 3.5mm jack with nothing extra going on. Although, I am not 100% sure on the compatibility between the two as I do not own one; however, if the headset works in other standard 3.5mm jacks, it should work with any of the kits. As always, YMMV.

These adaptors can be found on amazon for as little as $0.01 + shipping.

Last edited:
Reactions: t-mobile g1

Top Liked Posts