[Q] HTC HD2 help

Search This thread

awesley

Apr 15, 2011
I have followed the step to install Android on my HTC HD 2 from XDA. I have gotten to the point where my phone does not work. The screen comes up amagldr v1.13 build feb 1 2011 03:46:07 by cotulla 2011. I tried option 2 "boot AD SD error message SD kernal failed to open. I tried option 3 Boot AD NAND error message NAND kernel failed to open. Please advise what I should do or any help will greatly appreciated...:(

Tachi91

Oct 15, 2008
Subartic - Americana
I have followed the step to install Android on my HTC HD 2 from XDA. I have gotten to the point where my phone does not work. The screen comes up amagldr v1.13 build feb 1 2011 03:46:07 by cotulla 2011. I tried option 2 "boot AD SD error message SD kernal failed to open. I tried option 3 Boot AD NAND error message NAND kernel failed to open. Please advise what I should do or any help will greatly appreciated...:(

Ok so you got MAGLDR flashed to your phone...

Flash ClockworkMod Recover since many NAND build use it
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=898913
If you have an Tmobile HD2 then use the 400MB version if not then use a lower memory one like the 250MB

Then flash CWM using MAGLDR usb Flasher

Once it flashed go into AD Recovery from MAGLDr menu
and copy a Android Nand version to your SDCard using a card reader

Then in Recovery go to flash from zip an choose your build and wait then reboot when done