[Q] HTC One M8 Dual SIM (European version) information

Search This thread

markzh

May 24, 2007
Zurich
Hello! I wanted to root my HTC One M8 Dual SIM. I have unlocked it successfully and installed twrp-2.7.1.0-m8.img with fastboot. I have got a message that it was okay. Afterwards I have tried to go into the recovery mode on the smartphone on the bootloader menu. It just opens for 1 second a new window that it is entering recovery mode but goes then back to the bootloader menu. I have afterwards installed CWM recovery. Same result. Has anyone an idea how I could enter the recovery mode successfully in order to install the SUPER SU.zip? Thanks in advance! Markus

Last edited:

markzh

May 24, 2007
Zurich
Help! You I have installed your recovery.img. Now the phone does not start anymore. Only shows the screen with a red exclamation mark. What can I do? Thanks for your help.

kentilo

Nov 19, 2010
You probably tried to come into stock recovery? Come into it, and you will leave.

Last edited:

markzh

May 24, 2007
Zurich
With Power and Volume up I came into a recovery mode. Made a full wipe and factory reset and now it works :) Thanks so much for your fast answer. Do you know when the recovery for the Dual SIM version will be available?

Reactions: mhd.abdulla

markzh

May 24, 2007
Zurich
Good morning Kentilo! Have you rooted your One M8 Dual SIM with SunShine and TowelRoot? Is it permanently rooted with this method and could you install Super SU? Best regards, Markus

bmw320

Nov 4, 2008
where to buy m8 dual sim

Hey people. Where is the htc one M8 dual sim available for us living in Africa to buy? Where else is it available besides Saudi?

Top Liked Posts