[Q] HTC one mini stuck in bootloader

Search This thread

Unit3

Sep 30, 2014
My dads HTC one mini is stuck in the bootloader menu. I cannot access recovery. it is locked. I have tried To flash a custom recovery but since its locked it wont work. I tried to unlock it with
HTCdev unlock bootloader but i cant get the phone to react when i do (fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin.) the cmd prompt looks like it works but i don't get a screen to approval unlock on the phone. I have been at this for hours now and any help would be great. I'll check back in tomorrow

jollywhitefoot

Jul 21, 2014
Nashville
My dads HTC one mini is stuck in the bootloader menu. I cannot access recovery. it is locked. I have tried To flash a custom recovery but since its locked it wont work. I tried to unlock it with
HTCdev unlock bootloader but i cant get the phone to react when i do (fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin.) the cmd prompt looks like it works but i don't get a screen to approval unlock on the phone. I have been at this for hours now and any help would be great. I'll check back in tomorrow

Does fastboot say "fastboot usb"?

What happens when you type fastboot devices? This should return your serial number.

Are you on Windows? Which version?

jollywhitefoot

Jul 21, 2014
Nashville
That's really strange.

Can you confirm the unlock token is in the same directory you're running your fastboot command from in command prompt? Can you post the output from the fastboot unlock command?

moty.p

Dec 4, 2012
Hi
i have the same issue
the htc one mini is stuck on fastboot.
when trying to go recovery it just reboot back to fastboot
bootloader is locked, i tried to unlock it - this is the fastboot text:

C:\adb>fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin
target reported max download size of 800227328 bytes
sending 'unlocktoken' (0 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.157s]
writing 'unlocktoken'...
(bootloader) unlock token check successfully
OKAY [ 0.020s]
finished. total time: 0.183s

but im not getting the disclaimer on the phone to continue

i have win 8 (also have win 7- same thing there)
the device shown in the device manager as 'my htc"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does fastboot say "fastboot usb"?

What happens when you type fastboot devices? This should return your serial number.

Are you on Windows? Which version?

sorry it took so long for me to get back. so Yes it says "fastboot USB" . fastboot devices gives me HT38EWA03720 fastboot. I am on Windows 7