[Q] HTC One Mini -> Update to Android 4.3 ?

Search This thread

h8rift

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2010
Yeah, its coming whether HTC gets to it or not:

m4_20130928.png

h8rift

Jun 29, 2010
That's not called an update though, that's a rom.

The Mini is getting an official update though.

I'm aware...I'm saying there will be a path to newer Android versions whether or not HTC gets around to it this year or next year or if they wait ages to release a "stock official" update. Stock is boring anyways ;P

Reactions: Busted.

CNexus

May 17, 2012
~/android
I'm aware...I'm saying there will be a path to newer Android versions whether or not HTC gets around to it this year or next year or if they wait ages to release a "stock official" update. Stock is boring anyways ;P

I know, but official 4.3 will help with AOSP dev either way ;)

EDIT: check your pm @h8rift

Last edited:

h8rift

Jun 29, 2010
I've skipped 4.3 and started on KitKat...I'll keep you guys in the loop whenever i get audio tx working, i'll release an alpha for it. haven't forgotten about you guys, i love this phone and want to use it as my DD (even owning an evita, n4, m7 and a totemc2).

EdiBese

Oct 10, 2013
hello rifty

@ rift

Thank you much working on it.

Can you maybe tell us when you could do the first releases. Do you think we can see ir even this year ?

Relativedegree

Jan 14, 2013
Navan
I recently noticed some multitask issue when switching between opened apps. For example when I'm on Facebook, and I switch to Tapatalk - it looks blurred for about a second. It happens in every app, even with the gallery.
It looks a bit like re-loading an app instead of keeping in cache. It wasnt like that in 4.2.2 version.
Can you guys check yours?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've skipped 4.3 and started on KitKat...I'll keep you guys in the loop whenever i get audio tx working, i'll release an alpha for it. haven't forgotten about you guys, i love this phone and want to use it as my DD (even owning an evita, n4, m7 and a totemc2).
    Yeah, its coming whether HTC gets to it or not:

m4_20130928.png
    That's not called an update though, that's a rom.

The Mini is getting an official update though.

Received the update today! HTC Sense 5.5 and Android 4.3 on One Mini. I am on Vodafone Romania
    I confirm the blurred initial image's app...
    But I don't think the app are reloaded since I found them in the same point I leave them...
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone