[Q] HTC One Mini -> Update to Android 4.3 ?

Search This thread

h8rift

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2010
Yeah, its coming whether HTC gets to it or not:

m4_20130928.png

h8rift

Jun 29, 2010
That's not called an update though, that's a rom.

The Mini is getting an official update though.

I'm aware...I'm saying there will be a path to newer Android versions whether or not HTC gets around to it this year or next year or if they wait ages to release a "stock official" update. Stock is boring anyways ;P

Reactions: Busted.

CNexus

May 17, 2012
~/android
I'm aware...I'm saying there will be a path to newer Android versions whether or not HTC gets around to it this year or next year or if they wait ages to release a "stock official" update. Stock is boring anyways ;P

I know, but official 4.3 will help with AOSP dev either way ;)

EDIT: check your pm @h8rift

Last edited:

h8rift

Jun 29, 2010
I've skipped 4.3 and started on KitKat...I'll keep you guys in the loop whenever i get audio tx working, i'll release an alpha for it. haven't forgotten about you guys, i love this phone and want to use it as my DD (even owning an evita, n4, m7 and a totemc2).

EdiBese

Oct 10, 2013
hello rifty

@ rift

Thank you much working on it.

Can you maybe tell us when you could do the first releases. Do you think we can see ir even this year ?

Relativedegree

Jan 14, 2013
Navan
I recently noticed some multitask issue when switching between opened apps. For example when I'm on Facebook, and I switch to Tapatalk - it looks blurred for about a second. It happens in every app, even with the gallery.
It looks a bit like re-loading an app instead of keeping in cache. It wasnt like that in 4.2.2 version.
Can you guys check yours?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've skipped 4.3 and started on KitKat...I'll keep you guys in the loop whenever i get audio tx working, i'll release an alpha for it. haven't forgotten about you guys, i love this phone and want to use it as my DD (even owning an evita, n4, m7 and a totemc2).
    Yeah, its coming whether HTC gets to it or not:

m4_20130928.png
    That's not called an update though, that's a rom.

The Mini is getting an official update though.

Received the update today! HTC Sense 5.5 and Android 4.3 on One Mini. I am on Vodafone Romania
    I confirm the blurred initial image's app...
    But I don't think the app are reloaded since I found them in the same point I leave them...