[Q] i have a problem!!!

Search This thread

shanbhudz

May 21, 2012
Caloocan
hey!!!! its my frist question at xda !!:)

i'm using Miui rom for my galaxy wonder here --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1963421

and i don't know how to install apps,games,ETC in SD card

in other roms there are an option in storage settings allows me to install on SD so what i suppose to do :)

sorry for my bad english ^_^

Try to change your vold.fstab it swap your usb storage to be your sdcard..

Try google it i found there..
Maybe in this forum try to search it:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium

7amada100

May 11, 2012
Ontario, Toronto
hey

hello i would like to help you but i don't really know what you're up to. do you want to move apps to sdcard or you want to swap you sdcard. just name what you need i will help you in it. :good:

7amada100

May 11, 2012
Ontario, Toronto
i wannA :good: swap my sd card

Ok swapping is easier in manual mode so you have to follow the steps correctly ;)

Before we start i just want to warn you all you apps which are installed on your sdcard must be moved to internal phone memory or they will be lost after swapping.

1- get a file explorer that has a build-in text editor and could use root.(i prefer es file explorer)

2-go to /system/etc and open "vold.fstab". And open it in your text editor.

3-ONLY swap the word "sdcard" with the word "external_sd" as i wi show you in these attachments.

4-reboot (i make a fix permissions before it) and enjoy.

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda app-developers app and Press the thanks button if i helped ;)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352583864303.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352583864303.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 35
  • uploadfromtaptalk1352583881602.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352583881602.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 33

be7ery

Nov 5, 2012
Giza
hehehe

Ok swapping is easier in manual mode so you have to follow the steps correctly ;)

Before we start i just want to warn you all you apps which are installed on your sdcard must be moved to internal phone memory or they will be lost after swapping.

1- get a file explorer that has a build-in text editor and could use root.(i prefer es file explorer)

3-ONLY swap the word "sdcard" with the word "external_sd" as i wi show you in these attachments.

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda app-developers app and Press the thanks button if i helped ;)

it worksssssssssss ty <3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i wannA :good: swap my sd card

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone