[Q] Install an app that is only supported on 7" screen or higher

Search This thread

Sorkovz

Dec 10, 2014
Hello, I'm trying to install an app (Albion Online) that is only supported for 7" screens or higher. I have the APK but it will not install. I have tried redownloading several times to see if the file was corrupted. When I try to install it, it stops and says App not installed. Ia there a way to change my build.prop or something in order to trick the file into thinking I have a 7" tablet or some kind of Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1? The APK is not in the Play Store because it is in Alph and still being tested.

TrypelZ

Oct 19, 2014
Hello, I'm trying to install an app (Albion Online) that is only supported for 7" screens or higher. I have the APK but it will not install. I have tried redownloading several times to see if the file was corrupted. When I try to install it, it stops and says App not installed. Ia there a way to change my build.prop or something in order to trick the file into thinking I have a 7" tablet or some kind of Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1? The APK is not in the Play Store because it is in Alph and still being tested.

Sorry for super late reply. Before installing turn your phone off and take out your sd card. Install the game without sd card inserted and voilla.