• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Q] is it optimus lte or optimus 4g lte

Search This thread

salata1500

Oct 9, 2011
Hey guys just have a question is the lg nitro hd a optimus lte or optimus 4g lte and which is better optimus lte or 4g lte and why is it better?Which has a better screen?Is the optimus true hd lte better than the two? thx for answers.

dillonr

Apr 29, 2012
Oshawa
what carrier, and have you been into a store to see them?
i honestly didn't know there was a difference between the optimus lte and 4g lte (i use it interchangeably)
i thought there was only the p930 (LG Optimus [4G] LTE, Nitro HD), the P935 and the SU6200/640
Edit: as said below me (thanks aaki_rocker for the info) it doesn't matter what phone you get, as long as you get it in the carriers store it should work and you will love it :D

Last edited:
Reactions: salata1500

aaki_rocker

Oct 9, 2011
Mumbai
p930, p935, p936, su640, lu6200 are all the same phones with different bandwidths !

gsm versions are :
p930 - at&t version
p935 - telus version
p936 - european version !

lu6200 and su640 are cdma versions !

only the korean model has nfc !

hardware wise they are all the same phones with different radios and basebands !

drumist

Aug 6, 2010
Hey guys just have a question is the lg nitro hd a optimus lte or optimus 4g lte and which is better optimus lte or 4g lte and why is it better?Which has a better screen?Is the optimus true hd lte better than the two? thx for answers.

The previous posters have already said this, but I just wanted to clarify. These are all the exact same phone. LG is just inconsistent in how they name it in different regions. Same screen, same design, same specs.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    what carrier, and have you been into a store to see them?
    i honestly didn't know there was a difference between the optimus lte and 4g lte (i use it interchangeably)
    i thought there was only the p930 (LG Optimus [4G] LTE, Nitro HD), the P935 and the SU6200/640
    Edit: as said below me (thanks aaki_rocker for the info) it doesn't matter what phone you get, as long as you get it in the carriers store it should work and you will love it :D
    p930, p935, p936, su640, lu6200 are all the same phones with different bandwidths !

gsm versions are :
    p930 - at&t version
    p935 - telus version
    p936 - european version !

lu6200 and su640 are cdma versions !

only the korean model has nfc !

hardware wise they are all the same phones with different radios and basebands !

The previous posters have already said this, but I just wanted to clarify. These are all the exact same phone. LG is just inconsistent in how they name it in different regions. Same screen, same design, same specs.