[Q] Is there any file named cc_calib?

Search This thread

erorcun

Oct 14, 2012
Is there any file named cc_calib in data dir? (specially if you are using white balance app)
If there is, could anyone post that file?

erorcun

Oct 14, 2012
@erorcun
Did it help?
I was also trying to port white balance but logcat says it failed due to wrong permission for that files

Yeah I've stucked at same point too, then I've changed framebuffer's and lib's permissions to 777 but another problem appeared(I guess it needs kernel edit), so I gave up it.

kingvortex

Mar 25, 2010
@kingvortex

Everybody knows that already, we are talking advanced stuff.

LOL, just LOL. Setting file permissions and trying to "port" by trial and error is hardly "advanced stuff". Anyone with the most basic knowledge and a root enabled file explorer can do that.
I was simply trying to help you by linking to a post that lists the required libs and the locations that they are required to be in. No need to be snotty about it :D

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

erorcun

Oct 14, 2012
LOL, just LOL. Setting file permissions and trying to "port" by trial and error is hardly "advanced stuff". Anyone with the most basic knowledge and a root enabled file explorer can do that.
I was simply trying to help you by linking to a post that lists the required libs and the locations that they are required to be in. No need to be snotty about it :D

LOL, just LOL.

I was searching cc_calib because I've downloaded that files already and there was an error in logcat. We can't start porting it without downloading them.

And I bet normal user won't change permissions of framebuffer in this situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: jader13254

kingvortex

Mar 25, 2010
You didn't list what you had done or which libs you had, so I linked to a post that listed the required libs just in case you had missed something.
A simple "Thanks, but I've already seen that" would have been enough, but in return for me trying to assist you, you decided that you had to try and act high and mighty and pretend like blindly copying files and messing with file permissions is anything but basic trial and error that anyone is capable of.
Good luck getting any help from anyone with that attitude.
This is the end of my involvement in this thread, so feel free to get the last word in as I won't respond again.
Have a good day :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is there any file named cc_calib in data dir? (specially if you are using white balance app)
    If there is, could anyone post that file?

I'm using the white balance app and I have that file. I zipped it and attached it to this post.

LOL, just LOL.

I was searching cc_calib because I've downloaded that files already and there was an error in logcat. We can't start porting it without downloading them.

And I bet normal user won't change permissions of framebuffer in this situation.