[Q] Jailbreak/Unlock Lumia 800

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

netayamin

Feb 26, 2011
Hello,
I bought a new windows phone (the Lumia 800) and i unlocked about a year ago my old wp7 with chervonWP7.
now when i am trying to unlock lumia 800 i always get an error that says that i need to connect my device to zune and blablalbla....

The only reason that i want to unlock my Lumia 800 it's because i want to install a keypad with my Language (Hebrew).

There is a way that i can add the keypad to my device without unlocking my device and how can i solve the problem.

Thank you.

GoodDayToDie

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2011
Seattle
This belongs in the Q&A forum, if you had to post it at all. You should search first, though!

Read the thread with the list of unlocks, or go look at the Lumia 800-specific forum. There's a way to full-unlock some Lumia 800s; you might be one of the lucky ones. Otherwise, though... modifying the keyboard mappings requires, at a minimum, registry write access. That will require interop-unlock, not just dev-unlock. Nobody has found a way to interop-unlock any Lumia phone that isn't subject to the hack I already mentioned (which is technically a custom ROM).

Status
Not open for further replies.