• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] kuma themed rom..no mobile data¿¿

Search This thread

rr07

Mar 13, 2014
dallas
currently had 20h on my lg 769bk.....phone is rooted,network unlocked, and locked bootloader.......i did install the radio zip after installing the kumakon rom but i still cant get any mobile data.....i even went to the 3845 menu just to try to switch freq manually, choose wcdma 2100 and then i am completely off the network, switched back to auto...i use lycamobile but they rent towers off of tmobile, metro, all one company.....current baseband L6260_MODEM_SIC_01.1232.00...ran speedtest network communication error.........anybody else have this problem? and i went thru all 55 pages of kumakan thread........all other things in this rom work great.....all help is appreciated...

He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying. - Friedrich Nietzsch

rr07

Mar 13, 2014
dallas
Is the signal indicator showing any bars? Have you checked APN to see if it is picking up any towers?

Just trying to get a little more info.

apn is checked on its a tmobile phone...rooted, network unlocked, locked bl on kuma"s themed rom...when i did the radio zip thats when things get worse signal wise...its says 3G now but i also have my wifi on and when i turn it off it goes to roaming....mobile network type umts...kernel 3.0.31 baseband version L6260_MODEM_SIC_01.1305.00...software lgms76910f.....C/S....i cant get my phone to go into usb Mass Storage either....any help would be appreciated....if u want catlog i can record for a little while....i just opened the door about reading those things

rr07

Mar 13, 2014
dallas
oh yeah here is some errors from catlog ........MobileDataStateTracker( 378) Error mapping networkType 14 to apnType ...this one is always reoccuring " Failed to find provider info for com.lge.ims.provisioning" and this msg "error opening trace file: No such file or directory (2)" i just saw this error while i was waiting the 5 min time...."failed to writte to /sys/class/android_usb/android0/f_rndis/ethaddr"

rr07

Mar 13, 2014
dallas
sd card came in...used cwm backup of phone at 20h......now loading ultrarom 3b...and issues with mobile data was lycamobile fault not rom...thanks to all that helped.

rr07

Mar 13, 2014
dallas
LOL

yeah...i realized that the kumakan rom i was flashing was v2 instead of 3.2........now working on trying to incorporate the glowbean ui...to our phones...now learning how to decompile and recompile apks....icons are alot harder than they look..
¤¤GLOWbean--SystemUI¤¤ TRANSPARENT+CENTER CLOCK+100%BATTERY MOD! by joehanh88....thanks to the many who have brought new life into this phone...also to Ultraroboto for his help as well..........with your rom i think this ui would look the best...if i can get one up..then i can try to make more and change the colors... currently on kumakan v3.2

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2152667

Last edited: