[Q] LG F60 (D390n)

Search This thread

nisakovski96

Nov 10, 2014
:(

Hi, how can i root this device? I bought this phone 4 days ago but memory (4gb) with 4.4.4 is too low. I didn't find a tutorial to root all over google. Any help? I tried it with PurpleDrake, Framaroot and nothing happened. Please help. I will be very thankful.
I have the same problem i have fg f60 too i serched whole gppgle but still nothing i tried kingoroot and many others ....

Helltek

Feb 14, 2014
DONE ! I've rooted device ! Via PurpleDrake. At firts, u must enable USB Debugging and than root via purpledrake. Good luck. Finaly!

Reactions: Levi Stark

Unjustified Dev

Recognized Developer
Oct 21, 2012
Memphis , TN
Does anybody know if this phone has a locked bootloader? I'm thinking about purchasing this phone from MetroPCS to get the buy one get one free deal and was wondering since I wouldn't be able to check until after I purchased the device.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, how can i root this device? I bought this phone 4 days ago but memory (4gb) with 4.4.4 is too low. I didn't find a tutorial to root all over google. Any help? I tried it with PurpleDrake, Framaroot and nothing happened. Please help. I will be very thankful.
    So D390n remains without TWRP and promises to be any change ? Why developers don't want to try to create TWRP for this phone and some custom rom ? LG gave us only 4GB of memory of which 75 % is the system and its data ... The only hope to save this phone is a CUSTOM ROM , but support for it is negligible ...

Kowal6, a friendly advice. Buy any 75$ china phone and you will get bigger screen, faster CPU, bigger battery, more ram and more rom space. In my opinion it does not make sense to invest not even 1 minute to do anything for this phone anymore. It was an outdated phone on the day it was released. Only hope for it was that somebody will make a skinny ROM for it which does not occupy 75% of available space. I keep mine somewhere in a drawer, as a backup phone in the eventuality of my main phone dies or get lost by some reason..

Have a nice day,

B.
    Hi guys. I've been working on root for a while, but without result. My phone is LG F60 D390N, bought as Polkomtel (PL) branded, V10a, updated to V10b and now flashed with V10g, listed on http://lg-phone-firmware.com/index.php?id_mod=119 as hungarian, but seems to be Open Europe (firmware version says V10g-EUR-XX, not any country or network code).
    The way I got was:
    1. KDZ file unpacks to E2.dll and *.DZ file. KDZ's format is LG G3 like, same header and so on. *.DLL and *.DZ are not zipped, tared or anything inside *.KDZ, just copied byte after byte. If there's anyone who would like to try his power, I could give you mine app for unpacking and packing KDZ files. It's not perfect, but working.
    2. E2.DLL contains definition of phone, connection method, commands and so on. Might be helpful when creating your own flashtool, but I'm not going to do this.
    3. *.DZ file contains loads of *.BIN files containing images of all partitions in phone memory. Every file in DZ file has it's own header describing it's type, name, size zlibbed, size extracted and MD5 checksum of extracted data.
    Every file inside is compressed using zlib, easy to extract and there's enough data to even check if everything went correctly. So at this point I would be able to correctly extract and later compact *.DZ file too, but there's part of header, that I don't clearly understand, and couldn't find any info about. Looks like some kind of hashes, probably MD5 too, but don't know which chunks of data get to calculate it in new file. Another problem is that system.bin is splitted into parts, but I don't know what is the pattern to split them, because they aren't splitted to equal parts. Of course there's no additional data, after direct adding one file after another you get correct partition.
    I think tools that can be used to preroot G3's KDZ file would work as a charm on F60's image, just binary should be changed to use 64-bit ARMv8 binary.
    If I knew how to correctly repack the *.DZ file I'd do it long ago.

Peace,
    Domints