• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Q] Lg Fantasy

Search This thread

untitledmangxg

Jul 22, 2010
Bucharest
lg fantasy

this device has a front camera at 1.3 mp, and the bench shows about 85,7 points...quite good for a wp7 device...it also has a 8gb internal memory....but the most beautiful thing at this phone is the screen, wich is bright and very, but very responsive... love it! oh...ant its weight...veeeeeeeery slight phone...you can hardly sense it!

Reactions: SuperSport

iEatRappers

Apr 28, 2011
Bronx, NY
this device has a front camera at 1.3 mp, and the bench shows about 85,7 points...quite good for a wp7 device...it also has a 8gb internal memory....but the most beautiful thing at this phone is the screen, wich is bright and very, but very responsive... love it! oh...ant its weight...veeeeeeeery slight phone...you can hardly sense it!

Ok so the fantasy is a 2nd gen 1GHZ processor.The HTC Radar scored a 81.56 on wpbench and its a 2nd gen 1ghz snapdragon.

SuperSport

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 27, 2007
Northern California
That's a fantastic WP Bench rating. I get 56.59 on my Samsung Focus.

Any other specs? CPU Clock Speed, Back Camera Megapixals, etc? Yes, the about screen would be nice to see. OS Version, etc...

Another shot of the back that is clear like this last pic would be nice too. Is the Windows Button Capacitive, or Physical?

PS: Thank you for being so candid with your new phone, it's very cool of you to share.

Last edited:

iEatRappers

Apr 28, 2011
Bronx, NY
That's a fantastic WP Bench rating. I get 56.59 on my Samsung Focus.

Any other specs? CPU Clock Speed, Back Camera Megapixals, etc? Yes, the about screen would be nice to see. OS Version, etc...

Another shot of the back that is clear like this last pic would be nice too. Is the Windows Button Capacitive, or Physical?

PS: Thank you for being so candid with your new phone, it's very cool of you to share.

Clock speed has to be 1ghz since htc radar got 81.56 and its also 1ghz 2nd gen processor.Back looks like it says 8MP and has 8GB of space.

D

day2die

razorsbk or untitledmangxg, please post the about screen. Make sure to click the "more info"

For example, the one below is from the Samsung Focus:

NoDo1024.jpg

Last edited:

PhuturePete

Feb 13, 2011
qHD resolution?

Maybe it's just me, but in the last (clear) pic it seems like the screen dimensions are longer and narrower than 800x480. Is it possible that this is using a qHD screen and that Windows Phone will finally support other resolutions?

untitledmangxg

Jul 22, 2010
Bucharest
sorry for asking...but what means:

- Tick Count 180153783
- QPC 5903279193
- QPC Frequency 32768 ?

I have found these details in misc details from system info in developer app section on my fantasy.... can you please, help me to understand this language?

And by the way to answer to SuperSport, it has capacitive buttons, back camera is 5 mpx and it has hd video recording at 720 p, and the photos are quite impressive, and its flying! i'm in love with this phone!

Oh and it has a NFC sensor on the back...and smartshare but i guess that others phones has too....

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    maybe thats not a safe way to make known to you these leaked devices... this should be a community to share the news, and to remain here.... in page 2 of this topic is a photo of this device... thanks!
    Here you go another image :)

img7151r.jpg
    lg fantasy