• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] LG Optimus L3 (E400)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

irberserk

Jun 13, 2012
Palermo
Hi, i need help i killed my phone flashing with one universal flasher my lg with a bad kernel and erased boot/kernel or what the hell was the phone base nand. No power on, if i connect to comp that recognise Qualcomm 9008 QDLOAD.... if i connect headphones i can hear some "brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" sound when i press power on button and nothing more, ADB or FASTBOOT cant detect interface, i send mobile to LG in guarranty and tellme i must pay 66€ to repair it... that is the price of middle phone, ****! i dont go to pay one **** for this phone.

They give me the phone with a bug with 2 horizontal white lines when i get first time it, and i dont say nothing, now the phone is dead and they want i pay for brick, when i was trying to repair their ****ing errors by myself.....

I need to know how i can install the "emergency mode" in phone to reflash all... i think must exist some way to do that, this mobile is too simple to be so hard to repair it.... T___T

SORRY BY MY BAD ENG. I'm spanish
Try to push volume + volume - and power button, you will enter in emergency mode and you can use kdz-flasher.

Blood Kidd

Jul 24, 2012
it says 0 [auto] it means its not working for me?? how can i make it work? thanks.

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

i set it already to external but somehow my system memory decrease a bit. is that normal? thanks for the help.

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

do we have any custom rom for our L3 like cm7??

CM9 is out

ajeesh vijayan

Sep 10, 2012
kerala
doubt cm9

i want to install cm9..will it get my system memory back to 150mb..and my internal sdcard memory back to 1gb..?? if not how to get these memory back to 150mb and 1gb while installing or after installing cm9???

Techgod

Aug 19, 2009
Mumbai
i want to install cm9..will it get my system memory back to 150mb..and my internal sdcard memory back to 1gb..?? if not how to get these memory back to 150mb and 1gb while installing or after installing cm9???

yes....u get 150 mb when u flash CM9 and abt the 1 GB....format it using your computer.....or u can create an ext partition for apps using recovery.....but i dont suggest u do it coz it shortens life of your memory card...

Reactions: ajeesh vijayan

ealita313

Aug 21, 2012
Hi all......
i'm using cm9 now.. i found some bug in boot loader.. so, when i turned on my HH i see battery instead cm9 bootanimation.. for you all guys who using this rom i hope there is an explanation for this bug...........

thx anyway.........sorry for my bad eng, i'm indonesian :)

Edy666

Jan 24, 2011
I have a same bug to. But when the LG logo appears I touched the screen 3-4 times end the phone started. I don't no why, but it works to me.

Sent from my LG-E400

Edy666

Jan 24, 2011
Try some other way : when you start the phone first time appears the LG logo, after that the white battery, now press and hold the power button until the LG logo appears again, now release the power button and let the phone starts. That's it!
Sent from my LG-E400

Reactions: ealita313

/-\®

Sep 27, 2012
Hello everybody, I am trying to root my LG Optimus L3 (E400) with no luck so far.
Tried couple of apps (z4root and gingerbreak) but nothing happens.
I can't seem to find any related threads about this device.Any help would be highly appreciated.

Billy

I had rooted this device....b4 its a piece of cake to do it.....just go to google and type lg e400 rooting software its avaiable there....

Techgod

Aug 19, 2009
Mumbai
I had rooted this device....b4 its a piece of cake to do it.....just go to google and type lg e400 rooting software its avaiable there....

Dats a 6 month old post...:D:D:(:D

Sent from my LG-P500

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

how 'bout MIUI ??
i've vote that rom for this device, but i think there are still need a lot of attention from another L3 users ......

Yeah but first we need a stable CM9....then we can easily mod or tweak however we want.

Sent from my LG-P500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just to keep you guys informed: The servers are on cooldown currently, so I am not working on the site right now. I am doing this from time to time to guarantee a good site performance. As for the download servers: I will upload the files to several hosting services and when one throws me out there will be only a couple of downloads unavailable for a few hours(there will be a page to show the server status so you can check that out too). I hope that this will solve all the issues I had before I left. Everything should be ready within two weeks from now(and this time I mean it :D)
    I had some sex with CM10 source and 3.4 kernel: :p
    2a80mc4.png
    I'm back!

Hi guys! It's been a long time since I banned myself from the internet because of school, but I'm back!
    The reason I left was because I had to focus on school if I wanted to make it this year, but this didn't work out as I wanted.

I have followed the blog that hecaex took over from me lately and I noticed that it has moved to another place several times.
    Well, those days will be over soon, because I'm 'rebooting' e400 ROMs and this time it will stay at the same place.

I'm working very hard to finish this new site, but I have some hosting issues(as usual:p), so I can't publish it right now.
    however, I can already give you some features of this new site that will be included:

- Pinboard style theme with featured images, It gives a grid effect which is very nice when browsing ROMs
    - Developers can submit their own ROMs!
    - you can become a member and have your own profile page(especially usefull for developers)
    - Direct messages to other members
    - ROM rating(so developers, you can now compete with eachother for the best rating:D)
    - A support chat at the bottom of the website, so you can ask me questions when I'm online through the chat

This is not everything yet, but it gives you a picture of what the new site will contain;)
    I will also work on the e400 ROMs app again and you will be redirected to a download page of it when you visit the site on mobile.
    I will post more info and the link soon and from now on I will be active in the facebook groups, this forum and the modaco forum again.

I hope you guys forgive me for leaving for nothing(since I screwed up this schoolyear anyway) and that you will like my new site!

Misterff1
    4shared.com/zip/gXvhV_JK/stock_recovery_restorer.html
    That was the zip that i used by the message ''stock recovery restored''

V10i i allready tried to.
    But im going to try it again after dinner :)

EDIT: This is where i downloaded the kdz file.

lg-phones.org/official-lg-optimus-l3-firmware-download.html

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

KDZ Settings

Type: 3GQCT
    Version: V10I_00
    Phonemode: DIAG

Result:
    L3 Reboots till LG logo, Like everytime
    Rebooting gets me back to CWM Recovery.

KDZ LOG FILE:
    http://www.4shared.com/office/qfvNu47T/KDZ_FW_UPD_log.html

You have to adb to bootloader from cmd line in windows
    adb reboot-bootloader
    and then fastboot stock recovery (see attachment)
    and use from cmd line

fastboot

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

at last u type fastboot reboot
    make sure u put adb / fastboot / recovery.img in preferably c:tools

Thanks Marvinzek for the files
    to be able to port bug-free cm10

i guess we have to upgrade our kernel first.

other devs hv been using this idea since then and successfully created good cm10 builds for other phones

wait for our cm maintainers (official and unofficial) because i know they are the only ones whos in capable of doing that or if u could release one, do it instead

Some really good devs are working on cm10 when they have the device...
    The team called TeamHackLG (2 guys are from pecancm team)
    Are working on cm10/.1/.2 for L5 and L7 and they will support our device too!
    They told me that they will get the l3 in some days and they will start instantly to build cm10 for us!