Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Darklovetoy

Sep 2, 2012
Error: Device Not Found Message

You have to adb to bootloader from cmd line in windows
adb reboot-bootloader
and then fastboot stock recovery (see attachment)
and use from cmd line

fastboot

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

at last u type fastboot reboot
make sure u put adb / fastboot / recovery.img in preferably c:tools

Thanks Marvinzek for the files

I get an error: device not found message

suhas13

Aug 30, 2012
Bangalore
Bugs:

Hey guys,
I found this thing wrong with the nightly 20120903:
1. In Apollo app, in the Genre tab, the title of each genre is not visible. Probably the height of the title is too high and so the text is not viewable.
2. Crashes with Google play store. I installed Play Store independently and every time i tried to run it ,the app would open and in a second it would close. No message saying "Unfortunately, Play Store has stopped. ". :/

any help with the 2nd problem would be appreciated.

oh and, is it possible to overclock my cpu beyond 800 Mhz, in a safe way?

los-santos

Aug 2, 2012
Alexandria
Hey guys,
1. In Apollo app, in the Genre tab, the title of each genre is not visible. Probably the height of the title is too high and so the text is not viewable.
2. Crashes with Google play store. I installed Play Store independently and every time i tried to run it ,the app would open and in a second it would close. No message saying "Unfortunately, Play Store has stopped. ". :/

You will have to uninstall any Google app you have on your device
Download this zip file http://cmw.22aaf3.com/gapps/gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip
Install the zip file on your device using Rom Manager and you will have all Google apps with play store

Last edited:

sChristian10

Sep 8, 2012
Hunedoara
Hello,i got a big problem after i changed my Phone's ROM with this[http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1650537],i followed the whole steps,when i reached at"Reboot",i selected,and my phone stopped and refused to turn back on,now: Even if i plug in USB,or AC Source,it woun't turn ON,my phone it's broken(I think)

Please help me to do something,cuz' i really need my phone.:crying:

EDIT: If it's needed,i'm gonna post a video to show you what's the problem exactly

Sep 3, 2012
Hey guys,

I had the same problem on Apollo app and can't play music on streaming on this app fix this please

Enviado desde mi LG-E400 usando Tapatalk 2

Danny2310

Sep 9, 2012
Sorry guys,I have that bootloop after trying to upgrade OTA and I have tried the method at page 43 but after that I'm still stuck at the CWM recovery screen like before.Can you help me get my phone back?And also is it real that my LG is still valid for warranty when it's been rooted?

Danny2310

Sep 9, 2012
I had the same problem this morning! What I did was I went to page 43 of this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1610666&page=43 followed instructions and it worked for me. First download the attached files recovery.img and android-win-tools.zip. Once android-win-tools.zip is downloaded unzip on your pc. connect phone via usb cable. open command prompt on your pc type cmd place all your files in C:\ --------- C:\cd android-win-tools\adb reboot-bootloader (hit enter) fastboot (hit enter) fastboot flash recovery recovery.img (hit enter) fastboot reboot (hit enter)

Hope this helps, it did for me :)

Could you please tell me where did you place the downloaded files at C:\?In C:\ only or in the adb folder (android-sdk-windows)?I get "error cannot load recovery.img" and maybe I didn't place the files in the right place :crying:

zixen15

May 8, 2012
Mayaguez
data problem

I am having issues with my data once I flash the CM9 nightly. My mobile data is not working, could it be my SIM or my Stock? I have T-mobile service and V10D firmware Open Europe if I do not mistake. My phone only work with EDGE on stock rom too. Thanks in advance if someone have a fix for it.

Techgod

Aug 19, 2009
Mumbai
How is the battery life of ics as compared to GB???

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda app-developers app

los-santos

Aug 2, 2012
Alexandria
APN Manual Settings

I am having issues with my data once I flash the CM9 nightly. My mobile data is not working, could it be my SIM or my Stock? I have T-mobile service and V10D firmware Open Europe if I do not mistake. My phone only work with EDGE on stock rom too. Thanks in advance if someone have a fix for it.

Try these steps it might work with you

Open Settings/ More/ Mobile networks/ Access point names

Press the Menu key, and press New APN.
Verify and update the following settings:

Name: T-Mobile
APN: epc.tmobile.com
Proxy: <Not set>
Port: <Not set>
Username: <Not set>
Password: <Not set>
Server: <Not set>
MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
MMS proxy: <Not set>
MMS port: <Not set>
MMS protocol: WAP 2.0
MCC: 310
MNC: 260
Authentication type: <Not set>
APN type: <Not Set>

Press the Menu key and press Save.
Hope this works with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just to keep you guys informed: The servers are on cooldown currently, so I am not working on the site right now. I am doing this from time to time to guarantee a good site performance. As for the download servers: I will upload the files to several hosting services and when one throws me out there will be only a couple of downloads unavailable for a few hours(there will be a page to show the server status so you can check that out too). I hope that this will solve all the issues I had before I left. Everything should be ready within two weeks from now(and this time I mean it :D)
    I had some sex with CM10 source and 3.4 kernel: :p
    2a80mc4.png
    I'm back!

Hi guys! It's been a long time since I banned myself from the internet because of school, but I'm back!
    The reason I left was because I had to focus on school if I wanted to make it this year, but this didn't work out as I wanted.

I have followed the blog that hecaex took over from me lately and I noticed that it has moved to another place several times.
    Well, those days will be over soon, because I'm 'rebooting' e400 ROMs and this time it will stay at the same place.

I'm working very hard to finish this new site, but I have some hosting issues(as usual:p), so I can't publish it right now.
    however, I can already give you some features of this new site that will be included:

- Pinboard style theme with featured images, It gives a grid effect which is very nice when browsing ROMs
    - Developers can submit their own ROMs!
    - you can become a member and have your own profile page(especially usefull for developers)
    - Direct messages to other members
    - ROM rating(so developers, you can now compete with eachother for the best rating:D)
    - A support chat at the bottom of the website, so you can ask me questions when I'm online through the chat

This is not everything yet, but it gives you a picture of what the new site will contain;)
    I will also work on the e400 ROMs app again and you will be redirected to a download page of it when you visit the site on mobile.
    I will post more info and the link soon and from now on I will be active in the facebook groups, this forum and the modaco forum again.

I hope you guys forgive me for leaving for nothing(since I screwed up this schoolyear anyway) and that you will like my new site!

Misterff1
    4shared.com/zip/gXvhV_JK/stock_recovery_restorer.html
    That was the zip that i used by the message ''stock recovery restored''

V10i i allready tried to.
    But im going to try it again after dinner :)

EDIT: This is where i downloaded the kdz file.

lg-phones.org/official-lg-optimus-l3-firmware-download.html

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

KDZ Settings

Type: 3GQCT
    Version: V10I_00
    Phonemode: DIAG

Result:
    L3 Reboots till LG logo, Like everytime
    Rebooting gets me back to CWM Recovery.

KDZ LOG FILE:
    http://www.4shared.com/office/qfvNu47T/KDZ_FW_UPD_log.html

You have to adb to bootloader from cmd line in windows
    adb reboot-bootloader
    and then fastboot stock recovery (see attachment)
    and use from cmd line

fastboot

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

at last u type fastboot reboot
    make sure u put adb / fastboot / recovery.img in preferably c:tools

Thanks Marvinzek for the files
    to be able to port bug-free cm10

i guess we have to upgrade our kernel first.

other devs hv been using this idea since then and successfully created good cm10 builds for other phones

wait for our cm maintainers (official and unofficial) because i know they are the only ones whos in capable of doing that or if u could release one, do it instead

Some really good devs are working on cm10 when they have the device...
    The team called TeamHackLG (2 guys are from pecancm team)
    Are working on cm10/.1/.2 for L5 and L7 and they will support our device too!
    They told me that they will get the l3 in some days and they will start instantly to build cm10 for us!