[Q] market 3.5.15 or xda app problem..

iTchill

Jan 4, 2012
i upgraded the market/play store last night to 3.5.15 ,everything work well exept that im not able to download the xda premium app from the market it says (XDA premium could not be downloaded due to an error.(940)...)
i have tried clearing cache,uninstalling update ,reinstaling ,reboot,power off remove the battery removing the sdcard,put back the sdcard,booting ...unssucessfully
i only get that error with 3 apps..xda premium,xda free,and voodoo screen tuning.
the rest i had no problem at all.
does someone have an idea on what the problem could be ? thanks

i run R3v verse 2

Radiotsar

Jan 7, 2012
Elgin, IL
When this has happened to me, I've had success with uninstalling both the ket & the free versions. Then reistalling the free, followed by the key. I've had the same issue with tibu occasionally.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

Radiotsar

Jan 7, 2012
Elgin, IL
I just read in the "About XDA-Developers" thread that the app is having issues and was pulled to be fixed. I tried to copy the url and the text, but the app froze up both times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

Reactions: iTchill

iTchill

Jan 4, 2012
now thats good news !!
trick question !!!
would that be legal to go get te xda premium app from a not mentionable website ?
if i paid for the app ...and its nowhere to be found on the market ....
il get the FBI working on that !!! hehe

thanks a lot guys

EDIT: that dumb question is worth a thanks dont you guys think ? hehe i hate that 0 ...

Last edited:

T.C.Stockdale

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
now thats good news !!
trick question !!!
would that be legal to go get te xda premium app from a not mentionable website ?
if i paid for the app ...and its nowhere to be found on the market ....
il get the FBI working on that !!! hehe

thanks a lot guys

EDIT: that dumb question is worth a thanks dont you guys think ? hehe i hate that 0 ...
Believe it's being worked or updated...but i have the apk...i did a search a while back on apk for android files programs...if i like i buy...apps are cheap :D

Here is the xda app

http://min.us/m7JMVf1kn

Sent from Infuse'd with Aeon.

Last edited: