[Q] Market problems on CM10 stable

Search This thread

vesati

Mar 30, 2006
www.vesati.com
I did a complete wipe and installed CM10 and the 1011 gapps, and certain apps are no longer reported as compatible with my Xoom.
These same apps were compatible with the CM10 1102 nightly and the same gapps.
I've already did a full wipe and reinstall just to check, and same problem.
I've also done a full wipe and reinstalled the 1102 nightly and confirmed that the apps are reported as compatible.

I've pulled the build.prop from both builds and can't see what could be causing a problem.

Has anyone else had this same problem?

The two apps I'm talking about are Tasker and the USAA Mobile app.

motocomicnerd

Feb 19, 2012
I have the same problem with any nightlies past 20121106 and the stable. The apps that are being reported as incompatible for me are RunDouble, Redbox and Endomondo.

All three won't restore via Titanium or side load or show on the market (incompatible) but all 3 work on the 20121105 nightly.

Replace the build.prop from the working nightly doesn't seem to matter.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

marcuso

Apr 25, 2010
I have the same problem with any nightlies past 20121106 and the stable. The apps that are being reported as incompatible for me are RunDouble, Redbox and Endomondo.

All three won't restore via Titanium or side load or show on the market (incompatible) but all 3 work on the 20121105 nightly.

Replace the build.prop from the working nightly doesn't seem to matter.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

same thing here with a couple of other apps ... namely google googles, os monitor, ... :(
time to file an issue at CM-team ?

EDIT: reported a bug --> http://code.google.com/p/cyanogenmod/issues/detail?id=6621

Last edited: