Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

mobgod

Jul 7, 2010
I don't think Sprint knows what they are doing when it comes to updates

troyboytn

Sep 21, 2009
Knoxville
Not Sprint's fault this time. Europe only received the update from Samsung this week. Clearly the fault lies with Samsung dragging its feet and trying to force us to upgrade to the S7 (which for me is not going to happen as this will be my last Samsung)

Reactions: mobgod

mobgod

Jul 7, 2010
Not Sprint's fault this time. Europe only received the update from Samsung this week. Clearly the fault lies with Samsung dragging its feet and trying to force us to upgrade to the S7 (which for me is not going to happen as this will be my last Samsung)
Just curious what phone you thinking about getting

troyboytn

Sep 21, 2009
Knoxville
I honestly haven't decided. I may wait for the next Nexus. Was seriously considering the G5 but don't think I can deal with not having an app drawer. All apps on home screens is one of the reasons I've never been fond of ios/iPhone

RayTrue04

Oct 27, 2010
Hartford, CT
Reactions: troyboytn

RayTrue04

Oct 27, 2010
Hartford, CT
Wow, thank you for that link! My mind is now made. LG G5 it is!

I too want the G5. I like the whole module concept, especially the camera one that extends battery. I'm on the fence though because I'm intrigued by the S7 Edge but at the same time wondering about the next Note lineup up and hoping there's a new version of my Note Edge as this thing is still my favorite phone to date. It really sucks Samsung dragging their feet on marshmallow and is the big reason why I feel like switching to another manufacturer.

Sent from my SM-N915P using XDA Free mobile app

optimummind

Jun 17, 2012
Orange, CA
At this rate, I'm gonna have marshmallow first through my S7E. I wanted to try it out before switching phones.

rank78

Dec 1, 2009
Never had an LG but aren't they slow to update? I don't think I've ever preferred an LG over an HTC or Samsung device either. That camera addon better shoot mind-blowing pics and vid if you have to carry it around or have it connected resembling an 80s brick phone lol.

RayTrue04

Oct 27, 2010
Hartford, CT
Never had an LG but aren't they slow to update? I don't think I've ever preferred an LG over an HTC or Samsung device either. That camera addon better shoot mind-blowing pics and vid if you have to carry it around or have it connected resembling an 80s brick phone lol.

No not really. G4 has been on marshmallow for well over a month now while Samsung is just now starting to push it overseas. I mean there was a time they were awful but so was Samsung at a time and still is.

Sent from my SM-N915P using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: troyboytn

khronosgt1

Nov 6, 2015
Sm-g928p marshmallow update live!

Sprint has released android 6.0.1 update for sm-g928p

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Hello, sorry is this post does not belong here, im new at forums. I own a Samsung Galaxy s6 edge plus, sim unlocked and rooted, I see sprint has released android 6.0.1 update, if I flash it via Odin, will i loose the unlocked status? I don't mind loosing root... But i want to keep the unlocked status. Thank you

Top Liked Posts