• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] MH1c Headset in Xperia Z1 [SOLVED]

Search This thread

shem2409

Feb 5, 2013
Hull
www.youtube.com
Has any of you received your Xperia Z1 with the MH1c headset?

I have the following problem. When I try to connect the headset to the phone the sound is just fine but when trying to use the remote, no matter what I press on the remote in the headset I always get a Smart Connect notification on my phone

25iohtf.png

I have tried installing different LiveKey apps but none of them allows me to simple set the + as volume up, - as volume down and middle as walkman

This is really frustrating as the headset works no problem right after connecting to my Xperia Z or my gf's Xperia S.

NEW .534 FIRMWARE SOLVES THE PROBLEM (the headset remote functionality works just fine after the update)

Last edited:

shem2409

Feb 5, 2013
Hull
www.youtube.com
Software problem! Sony needs to fix these ASAP!

I can't beliwve that they bundled a headset which does not work with their flagship. I have been to Berlin today as well (for sightseeing tour) and went to Sony Center to ask about this. Of course they had no clue.
Also I have noticed that they have units with yellow hue problem same as mine on display. In Poland I compared my z1 to z Ultra which had a much better screen. In Berlin the Z Ultra units where even worse than my Z1. One with horrible yellow hue was on display next to a decent one.

Damn what the hell are they thinking?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk 4

Sean473

Aug 29, 2012
London
I can't beliwve that they bundled a headset which does not work with their flagship. I have been to Berlin today as well (for sightseeing tour) and went to Sony Center to ask about this. Of course they had no clue.
Also I have noticed that they have units with yellow hue problem same as mine on display. In Poland I compared my z1 to z Ultra which had a much better screen. In Berlin the Z Ultra units where even worse than my Z1. One with horrible yellow hue was on display next to a decent one.

Damn what the hell are they thinking?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk 4
Do you have any pictures of this yellow hue?

drsoran2

Apr 25, 2011
Germany
root, freeze Smart Connect with Titanium Backup, wait for official update from Sony to fix the problem and in the meantime enjoy your headset. At least that's what I would do in this case.

B3vcard

Aug 7, 2010
I have this headset but I am also having a bug with it. When I plug it in and want to play music, I have to press the middle button on the headset, that in itself is annoying. But then the music just stops after a second. So really I have to hold this button. What is going on!

I have had two firmwares 4.4.2 and now I have updated to FTF 4.4.4 but still this issue?

Bear in mind I didn't delete my data when updating through flashtool.

Top Liked Posts