[Q] micromax ninja4 A87

Search This thread

amigo83

Oct 6, 2012
Hi forum Guru's ,
i have a problem with my micromax ninja4....i hav rooted my phone successfully,then i have uninstalled probably the launcher (Mlab.Launcher) which lead my mobile to struck at boot logo.And i dont have any idea how to resolve it,even i dont know how to take this handset to recovery mode.So please help me with this situation.....Awaiting solution eagerly.

if anyone can tell me how to bring this handset to recovery mode or downloading mode will be highly apreciated......please ASAP

thanks in advace
regards

Last edited:

orphansmith

Dec 14, 2009
hyderabad
For the guys who losr their HOME launcher

Sol-
Go to androidforum.com
2. mmx a87 section
3.there u will found a a87 stock rom
4.download it
5.place on root of ur sd card
6.switch off ur phone
reboot into recovery mode
By doing this
Hold on vol down botton.
Gently press once power botton.
thats it u will c options there
Apply update from sd card..
7.ur phone is factory reset
If nor clear cache r wipe data n cache.

Sent from my GT-S5670 using xda app-developers app

dreambuddy

Oct 24, 2012
For the guys who losr their HOME launcher

Sol-
Go to androidforum.com
2. mmx a87 section
3.there u will found a a87 stock rom
4.download it
5.place on root of ur sd card
6.switch off ur phone
reboot into recovery mode
By doing this
Hold on vol down botton.
Gently press once power botton.
thats it u will c options there
Apply update from sd card..
7.ur phone is factory reset
If nor clear cache r wipe data n cache.

i tried this for my micromax a57 and it worked like charm.thank u very much.http://xdaforums.com/images/smilies/victory.gif

amigo83

Oct 6, 2012
micromax ninja4 A87

Dear Frnds,
i am facing a lot of trouble with the RAM of this mobile micromax ninja4 A87...........is there any solution for this....i heard overclocking will help in increasing the RAM if yes can anyone explain me the step by step procedure for it.......and also can anyone help me out with the concept of SWAP on this mobile,especially creating a swap through terminal emulator,step by step guidance will be helpfull.......thanks in advance.

regards

ayan.

Nov 9, 2012
Remove mlab.launcher from micromax a87..

Those who want to remove mlab.launcher or want to uninstall it .. just download a lite launcher like holo launcher or any other.. and copy it to /system/app and change is permission to rw-,r--,r-- and then install the app from there .. that's it .. yea for safety you can confirm the change by freezing the m.lab launcher from root installer and restart your mobile to check whether .. you are getting any error if not then.. voila.
:) you can now remove the mlab.launcher from /system/app
.. inform me if any error occurs.

Sent from my Micromax A87

Last edited:

amigo83

Oct 6, 2012
Those who want to remove mlab.launcher or want to uninstall it .. just download a lite launcher like holo launcher or any other.. and copy it to /system/app and change is permission to rw-,r--,r-- and then install the app from there .. that's it .. yea for safety you can confirm the change by freezing the m.lab launcher from root installer and restart your mobile to check whether .. you are getting any error if not then.. voila.
:) you can now remove the mlab.launcher from /system/app
.. inform me if any error occurs.

Sent from my Micromax A87

how to change the permission can you guide me thruogh

jay payne

Jan 23, 2013
Mumbai
here you go

the best way to do it without flashing ur previous rom or ny thing like that.....

consider it like this you uninstalled ur launcher now a message will display saying 'launcher not working force close' now do nothing just turn on ur internet or wifi connection then go to play store from your pc log in with the same account you have used for your phone find holo launcher now just press download,now depending upon your phone internet speed it will automatically start downloading in ur phone after that it installs and finally its done after this ur finished u can use your phone but still if u want u can chage the holo launcher to system app by using link2sd app......press thanks if I helped