[Q] miui icons porting

Search This thread

sharingan

May 30, 2013
today i installed miui by mr vadim and liked his icons very much
is there a way i can port or add there icons in other rom
i dont want these through some launchers
i just wanna replace icons of other rom like stock one with these so is there a way
please tell

Attachments

• 56gp.png
    56gp.png
    145.4 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: drvp

Venomous Viper 119

Oct 21, 2012
Bidadi
www.themythace.com
There were some icon packs made for the stock ROMs previously by people like Yawning cat for example. Download it, extract the contents, look up to each folder's contents & replace the icons you want with your favourite ones, repack using winzip, flash & reboot. Done !

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda app-developers app

sharingan

May 30, 2013
There were some icon packs made for the stock ROMs previously by people like Yawning cat for example. Download it, extract the contents, look up to each folder's contents & replace the icons you want with your favourite ones, repack using winzip, flash & reboot. Done !

please can you take some pain to give me link to these icon packs please give me links to all these icons pack that you know

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    One of it is herehere. I'm bored to find the others. Just Google for "icon packs for stock roms galaxy ace" to find them.

Search for MIcons project on xda. You'll get all the icons there in that thread.

today i installed miui by mr vadim and liked his icons very much
    is there a way i can port or add there icons in other rom
    i dont want these through some launchers
    i just wanna replace icons of other rom like stock one with these so is there a way
    please tell

please can you take some pain to give me link to these icon packs please give me links to all these icons pack that you know
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone