[Q] miui v5 blacklight

Search This thread

fixss

Nov 24, 2011
It's so strange that when i am charging it – blacklight appears faster, than it's on battery. I turned off all animation, all light indicators, led indicators...I disactiveted everything that i could, but without any effect) but two times blacklight didn't appear) I was happy for 2 hours

gaudimanderl

Jan 25, 2012
Backlight issue and Bootloop issue

The backlight issue got solved in v.6.1 , that version is already online and downloadable :)

If u have issues with bootloop , wipe dalvik and data cache and flash vurrut kernel v1

That should solve ur problems :)

I hope i was able to help you .

fredman54

Aug 4, 2011
nancy
The backlight issue got solved in v.6.1 , that version is already online and downloadable :)

If u have issues with bootloop , wipe dalvik and data cache and flash vurrut kernel v1

That should solve ur problems :)

I hope i was able to help you .

blacklight problem still unresolved! always present in versions v6.1!

we expect a solution:confused:

rohitiskul

Oct 20, 2011
xda
blacklight problem still unresolved! always present in versions v6.1!

we expect a solution:confused:

miui v5 got backlight problem that I experienced, that time I am on XXKPQ vurrut build 1,
Yesterday I reflashed my device with miui v6 but on XXKPE not on XXKPQ ,
now I have XXKPE with vurrut build 2(cm/miui) , and dont have backlight problem.

My procedure for all the flashing I have done is ,
clean cache -> cclean dalvik cache -> factory reset -> flashed miui_v6 zip file -> reboot to recovery -> clean cache -> clean dalvik -> factory reset

fredman54

Aug 4, 2011
nancy
miui v5 got backlight problem that I experienced, that time I am on XXKPQ vurrut build 1,
Yesterday I reflashed my device with miui v6 but on XXKPE not on XXKPQ ,
now I have XXKPE with vurrut build 2(cm/miui) , and dont have backlight problem.

My procedure for all the flashing I have done is ,
clean cache -> cclean dalvik cache -> factory reset -> flashed miui_v6 zip file -> reboot to recovery -> clean cache -> clean dalvik -> factory reset

ok, but it is pointless! blacklight still maneuver with all possible! it changes not vurrut such v1 or v2

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone