[Q] miui v5 blacklight

Search This thread

Cocolech

Dec 3, 2011
San Fernando
just flashed yesterday.. had no problems with blacklight..
battery drain is fine charged to 85%, been using wifi. battery now at 21%
vurrut, no frills, smartassv2 300/1.2, sio

fixss

Nov 24, 2011
It's so strange that when i am charging it – blacklight appears faster, than it's on battery. I turned off all animation, all light indicators, led indicators...I disactiveted everything that i could, but without any effect) but two times blacklight didn't appear) I was happy for 2 hours

gaudimanderl

Jan 25, 2012
Backlight issue and Bootloop issue

The backlight issue got solved in v.6.1 , that version is already online and downloadable :)

If u have issues with bootloop , wipe dalvik and data cache and flash vurrut kernel v1

That should solve ur problems :)

I hope i was able to help you .

fredman54

Aug 4, 2011
nancy
The backlight issue got solved in v.6.1 , that version is already online and downloadable :)

If u have issues with bootloop , wipe dalvik and data cache and flash vurrut kernel v1

That should solve ur problems :)

I hope i was able to help you .

blacklight problem still unresolved! always present in versions v6.1!

we expect a solution:confused:

rohitiskul

Oct 20, 2011
xda
blacklight problem still unresolved! always present in versions v6.1!

we expect a solution:confused:

miui v5 got backlight problem that I experienced, that time I am on XXKPQ vurrut build 1,
Yesterday I reflashed my device with miui v6 but on XXKPE not on XXKPQ ,
now I have XXKPE with vurrut build 2(cm/miui) , and dont have backlight problem.

My procedure for all the flashing I have done is ,
clean cache -> cclean dalvik cache -> factory reset -> flashed miui_v6 zip file -> reboot to recovery -> clean cache -> clean dalvik -> factory reset

fredman54

Aug 4, 2011
nancy
miui v5 got backlight problem that I experienced, that time I am on XXKPQ vurrut build 1,
Yesterday I reflashed my device with miui v6 but on XXKPE not on XXKPQ ,
now I have XXKPE with vurrut build 2(cm/miui) , and dont have backlight problem.

My procedure for all the flashing I have done is ,
clean cache -> cclean dalvik cache -> factory reset -> flashed miui_v6 zip file -> reboot to recovery -> clean cache -> clean dalvik -> factory reset

ok, but it is pointless! blacklight still maneuver with all possible! it changes not vurrut such v1 or v2

Top Liked Posts