• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] Mobile app marketing tools: what is better?

Search This thread

MartyGoose

Mar 4, 2015
Hello everybody!

I am new here. I am a student and writing a thesis work on mobile app marketing. :)
I need a help of true developers. Please let me know your opinion on some related questions.

1. What mobile marketing do you need in your app? what kind of app do u work with?
  2. What is important for you in mobile app marketing?
  3. What tools do you use for this purpose? Do they meet your requirements?

I thought no one will give me more up-to-date info then you.

Thanks in advance for your help.

vaktu

Feb 9, 2015
Hello everybody!

I am new here. I am a student and writing a thesis work on mobile app marketing. :)
I need a help of true developers. Please let me know your opinion on some related questions.

1. What mobile marketing do you need in your app? what kind of app do u work with?
  2. What is important for you in mobile app marketing?
  3. What tools do you use for this purpose? Do they meet your requirements?

I thought no one will give me more up-to-date info then you.

Thanks in advance for your help.
These questions are unclear to me... Could you describe more what data do you need? What is the purpose of your survey?
What mobile marketing do I need in my app? You mean, how do I monetize my app?
What is important to me in mobile app marketing? If I do the marketing in my app (show the ads) I want to get money, and if I try to market my app I want to get the downloads.
What tools do I use? I show the ads with mobile advertisers SDKs, and sometimes I market my app with posting on social media, but mostly I just do ASO. I will do some paid advertising with my new game but at very low scale.

MartyGoose

Mar 4, 2015
Hello, Vaktu!

What is the purpose of your survey?
I am speaking about ARM marketing funnel - but "retention" (mainly) and "monetization" parts, not aquisition of app installs. So mine focus is IN-app marketing

When app is already installed and downloaded - how to make people come back to your app and use it more? Do you send pushes, inapps, etc? If yes - what tools do you use or make coding by yourself?

Alexis Hale

May 18, 2018
Amsterdam
Hi!
The valuable aspect of app promotion is ASO, which means SEO for mobile applications. Think like your target audience while searching for the app of your type and according to the received insight select keywords and name. With various approaches you can increase your chances for wider audience.
Here are some important kind of ASO tools which play an important role for the betterment of your business:
  • General ASO tools (keywords, CPI, user ratings & reviews tools,) like KeenMobi or Mopeak.
  • A/B testing tools
  • Mobile SDKs that help with ASO
  • SEO for Apps tools
  • Chrome extensions for ASO

TechArk_Solutions

Jun 13, 2018
Nortfolk
If you are looking to market the mobile applications, App Store Optimization is what you need to perform. Some of its techniques which you might be aware of are:

1. Off-page activities
2. Landing page optimization
3. Keywords analysis
4. A/B testing tools

Ian_murphy

Jun 22, 2018
New York
In my experience with mobile marketing tools I think ASO is the key factor for your sucessful marketing. App store optimization help people to find your mobile easier and faster. It increases your chances to rise app popularity, the principle the same as SEO. Optimization determines what positions you will take. Exactly it helped me with marketing of mobile app.