[Q] momo 11 speed (RK3066) root?

Search This thread

fufutos

Oct 23, 2010
I got this tablet today: http://www.ployer-tablet.com/ployer-momo11-speed-dual-core-rk3066-1-6ghz-dual-camera-bluetooth-wifi-hdmi-1080p-16gb.html and searched for a relative thread but I didn't found anything. The usual question: is there a way to root? Technical specifications are almost identical to Yuandao N90II, for which I've seen a method here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/Yuandao_Window_N90_II#CPU_Details

I think that rooting is relatively simple using the same method and tools (forgot to mention that momo 11 runs on 4.0.4). Can anybody help? Thanks!!!

PaRaMoRe333

Sep 19, 2012
Momo11 Speed Root

Hey man, I was in the same situation as you. brought the Momo Speed over a month ago, I thought i was buying a pre-rooted tablet but found out it wasn't. I did hours of research, emails to ployer and numerous attempts with different software to root the tablet. After a week I finally found a forum for another similar tablet with software that actually succeeded in rooting my momo. download this (static.opda.com/zhuodashi/ZhuoDaShi-2.2.9-setup.exe) (download time is very slow, but spyware free) . the software is in chinese, but the obvious root button that is in english helps a lot lol . There's instructions some-what on this forum flashmyandroid.com/forum/showthread.php?1183-How-to-root-the-Cube-U30GT&p=11116 . sign up and read if you are having troubles. Enjoy = D

Lyrexxis

Oct 29, 2013
Root succesful!

I was in the same way as you until today. I'm very happy because I do it!

Well my first problem was the USB Drivers, I finally install the correct one with the following program: Adb Driver Installer
It recognise automatically mi device and install the correct drivers!

Then, I only install this chinese program: ZhuoDaShi 2.2.9 and clic in the one word in english "Root".

It should be done! I hope you can root it!

(Sorry I cant post links :()