[Q] My galaxy i9003 soft bricked???

Search This thread

prabuflash

Dec 4, 2013
Hi

Some help please, I installed cm 11, on my i9003 from DDMF1, I HAD lot of bugs in it, camera bug in third party app, battery drain, i decided switch back to cm 10.2.

Here what i did wrong, i flashed straight from CM through cwm, i got aborted error, then i gave up, my phone drains in 2 hrs, so i tried to install DDMF! from back up of cwm.

it didnt work either, now phone stuck at samsung logo, it doesnt switch off too, i have to remove battery to switch it off,

i tried some searching in forum downloaded DDLF2 , phone goes to download mode, but my pc cant recognize it, it says unknown device.

reinstalled kies and drivers no use. now am stuck.

please advice, sorry if my english is bit bad

swapnilpx

Jul 13, 2013
PUNE
Hi tried it n times, finally succeded flash to GB.. My device is up, Thank you all

happy that ur device is up

some times jz installing drivers wont help for odin to detect device... turm the internet on while plugging ur device to pc in usn debuging mode so that pc can download required files immediately... and it will help in detecting odin jz in the first try

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi tried it n times, finally succeded flash to GB.. My device is up, Thank you all

happy that ur device is up

some times jz installing drivers wont help for odin to detect device... turm the internet on while plugging ur device to pc in usn debuging mode so that pc can download required files immediately... and it will help in detecting odin jz in the first try
    Have you tried to uninstall drivers from pc then reinstall them, then reboot your PC?