[Q] My galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510 won't turn on !!

Search This thread

mehanem25

Mar 26, 2011
Hello

I live in israel and I buy my galaxy tab from US a couple weeks ago.
but in the last few days, my tablet won't turn on.
I tried everything that was writen on the fourms and tried to do everyting but still it won't turn on.
The only thing that it's happend when I connect it to the PC so is recognize it as APX MODE. I tried to do NVFlash but all the item I get :

nvflash --sync or nvflash --bl bootloader.bin --go just result in the message

Nvflash started
rcm version 0X4
Command send failed (usb write failed)

I obviously bricked my P7510 to a near death status (black screen, no backlight, no logo, no nothing). The only response from the tab is a APX device showing up in the device manager.

What can I do ?! Please help !!

Thanks.

Soccer_Dad

Jan 5, 2011
Montevideo
Just in case you missed my post a while back, try this:

Hold in the power button for five seconds... then while continuing to hold that in, hold in the volume down button for eight seconds...then let up the volume down button and continue to hold the power button in. It works for me.

Unless your battery is dead. Have you left it charging (theoretically) overnight, to make sure it has some juice for this procedure?

kehlan

Aug 10, 2011
San Diego
I've heard and experienced randomly that sometimes putting your finger on the screen while trying to boot helps.

Just hold that power button endlessly. Something will happen.

mehanem25

Mar 26, 2011

Hold in the power button for five seconds... then while continuing to hold that in, hold in the volume down button for eight seconds...then let up the volume down button and continue to hold the power button in. It works for me.

Unless your battery is dead. Have you left it charging (theoretically) overnight, to make sure it has some juice for this procedure?

The GT was 2 days in charge... I tried to do that but still... nothing...

Tdiliplane

Sep 4, 2011
I have a final idea for you take your tab and set it on your coffee table.. Put a drink on it and enjoy the most expensive coaster youve ever bought.

ansonantonym

Aug 2, 2011
Dallas, Texas
I guess your tab have "Sleep of Death" issue.
Try draining your battery

Try searching for "Sleep of Death", you will get many threads with solutions

smallz2k

Aug 12, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S9

Thanks for this worked fine for me

flamingarrow62

Jan 23, 2022
I am also having this problem, My screen is black, no backlighting, no logo, just sound. I hear the start up sound when I try and turn it on. I somehow took a photo I think, but there is only sound nothing else any ideas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

No wonder you got a 0 count thanks metter mr. spotting the obviously not relevant ...

I had the same problem and i did like dat and its works :D , so the thanks meter doesnt matter , right ?