[Q] Nasty problem

Search This thread

dfahren

Dec 22, 2010
Hamburg
Hi folks,

I have a nasty problem with my S8530. Somehow or other it got ****ed up. When I start up the phone, it boots, shows the screens where I need to type in my PINs, then I have to configure language, time and so on (it looses these settings every time I remove the battery, whyever), then I see the home screen, but all of a sudden it reboots. I can't do anything with it.
Folks, is there a way to recover from this misery WITHOUT loosing all my data?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers, DFahren

BenzoX

Nov 11, 2013
Grenoble
Hi folks,

I have a nasty problem with my S8530. Somehow or other it got ****ed up. When I start up the phone, it boots, shows the screens where I need to type in my PINs, then I have to configure language, time and so on (it looses these settings every time I remove the battery, whyever), then I see the home screen, but all of a sudden it reboots. I can't do anything with it.
Folks, is there a way to recover from this misery WITHOUT loosing all my data?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers, DFahren

Hum, the "whithout loosing my data" part is the problem.
You should be able to get back what is on internal memory (pictures...) by some method (android...) but if you can't access phone it will be hard to backup contacts, sms...

Maybe some bada expert have ideas ? I'm more an android on wave guy :D

dfahren

Dec 22, 2010
Hamburg
yeah, that's the problem. The startup of my phone does not even get to the point where I can access files and so on via USB.
Maybe there is a way to download some partition of the phone, modify it in a way so that it does not crash anymore and then upload it again???

Thanks for your input. Your help is highly appreciated.

-DFahren