[Q] Need CalendarProvider apk please

Search This thread

luxinseattle

Jul 2, 2014
Before I state the problem, I would like to say this is self inflicted and I should have been more careful. But hindsight is 20/20.

I recently got an M8. Rooted, TWRPd it, and deleted a bunch of bloatware (or so I thought) using the TWRP File Manager. In the process, I think I deleted the Calendar Provider service apk. Now my calendar doesnt work and I randomly get this message your Exchange service has stopped unexpectedly eventhough, my exchange email is coming through.

I was a dummy and didnt do a backup thinking I am only deleting a bunch of unwanted stuff. What can I do now. I tried downloading some version of this SecCalendarProvider.apk from the internet and put it in the system/apps folder but nothing has changed. I dont think it even got started.

Can someone please provide me with a copy of the CalendarProvider.apk? I am not sure if its called HTCCalendarProvider.apk or SecCalendarProvider.apk.

Thanks.

rbouza1

May 16, 2013
Google Pixel 6
Before I state the problem, I would like to say this is self inflicted and I should have been more careful. But hindsight is 20/20.

I recently got an M8. Rooted, TWRPd it, and deleted a bunch of bloatware (or so I thought) using the TWRP File Manager. In the process, I think I deleted the Calendar Provider service apk. Now my calendar doesnt work and I randomly get this message your Exchange service has stopped unexpectedly eventhough, my exchange email is coming through.

I was a dummy and didnt do a backup thinking I am only deleting a bunch of unwanted stuff. What can I do now. I tried downloading some version of this SecCalendarProvider.apk from the internet and put it in the system/apps folder but nothing has changed. I dont think it even got started.

Can someone please provide me with a copy of the CalendarProvider.apk? I am not sure if its called HTCCalendarProvider.apk or SecCalendarProvider.apk.

Thanks.

you can download a rom and pull it out of /system/app folder. and either install it or manually put it in there