• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Q] Need root for Acer Liquid Z630

Search This thread

Woland_

Nov 9, 2015
Rome
Hi, guys! I'm using a new Acer Liquid Z630 and I really need to root it. I've tried all one click root apps, but they dont work on this phone. I also tried to root it with fastboot, but i can't find a rooted boot.img. Please help me.
Device: Acer Liquid Z630
Model number: T03
Image version: Acer_AV0l0_T03_RV01RC20_EMEA_GEN1
Build number: Acer_AV0l0_T03_1.020.00_EMEA_GEN1
Image P/N: FM.S2QA0.01N
Android version: 5.1
Kernel version 3.10.65
Baseband version: MOLY.LR9.W14444.MD.LWTG.MP.V16.P14
Apps that i used: Kingo Root, Baidu Root, Baidu Super Root, Root Dashi, DingDong Root, Framaroot, Towelroot,Universal Root, KingRoot, 360 Root, Romaster SU, iRoot, Root Zhushou, Root Genius, Root Tool . (Windows and Android versions)
P.S.
Sorry for my english.

Last edited:

got_

Nov 26, 2015
Hi, guys! I'm using a new Acer Liquid Z630 and I really need to root it. I've tried all one click root apps, but they dont work on this phone. I also tried to root it with fastboot, but i can't find a rooted boot.img. Please help me.
Kernel version 3.10.65
Apps that i used: Kingo Root, Baidu Root, Baidu Super Root, Root Dashi, DingDong Root, Framaroot, Towelroot,Universal Root, KingRoot, 360 Root, Romaster SU, iRoot, Root Zhushou, Root Genius, Root Tool . (Windows and Android versions)
P.S.
Sorry for my english.

Hello Woland !

I'm also really interested in a solution to root the fabulous Z630 !
I also tried many one-click root apps with no success (including King Root).
Did you finally find a way to do it ?

Thank you for your help !!

Got

got_

Nov 26, 2015
Hi guys !

It's working : I've just rooted my z630.

You probably did not follow the right procedure to reboot your phone in recovery mode.
Here is the procedure you should follow :
  1. When the device is totally off, press Volume-UP button and HOLD it
  2. Press Power button (keep holding Volume-UP), and HOLD both of Power & Volume-UP
  3. When the device vibrates for the first time, release Power, but keep holding Volume-UP
  4. As soon as it vibrates a second time, move from Volume-UP button (release it) to Volume-DOWN button (hold it)
  5. It vibrates again, you can release all buttons and recovery is loaded

karthikreal

Feb 1, 2011
Hi frds......
My device is ACER LIQUID Z630S.
The Recovery is working....
But
How to root the device Guys.

---------- Post added at 06:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 AM ----------

Hi......
Thanks for the recovery tip.....
It's working, great......
But how to root the device..
Help me plz

Last edited:
Reactions: krrish agrawal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Kernel version 3.10.65
    P.S.
    Sorry for my english.
    Hi guys !

It's working : I've just rooted my z630.

You probably did not follow the right procedure to reboot your phone in recovery mode.
    Here is the procedure you should follow :
    1. When the device is totally off, press Volume-UP button and HOLD it
    2. Press Power button (keep holding Volume-UP), and HOLD both of Power & Volume-UP
    3. When the device vibrates for the first time, release Power, but keep holding Volume-UP
    4. As soon as it vibrates a second time, move from Volume-UP button (release it) to Volume-DOWN button (hold it)
    5. It vibrates again, you can release all buttons and recovery is loaded
    Hi frds......
    My device is ACER LIQUID Z630S.
    The Recovery is working....
    But
    How to root the device Guys.

---------- Post added at 06:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 AM ----------

Hi......
    Thanks for the recovery tip.....
    It's working, great......
    But how to root the device..
    Help me plz
    Hi, how to root Z630s. Help me plz

I followed exactly the instructions given in the first link that was posted.
    But I've got a Z630. I don't know if this works for a Z630s.