[Q] Needed GPS APP for Android

Search This thread

gomesmachado

May 26, 2009
Hi Guys,

I have Android 2.2 Nand with cotulua installed on my HD2, working perfectly,
never the less I am looking for a GPS app like Garmin (which I beleive is not yet available for Android, please correct me if I am wrong), I installed Aura Sygic as I somewhere read that it was free... although when starting the app the Aura downloader requested me to choose a map to download, as I am located in Colombia, there are no maps available for download there. so I searched for a sygic map for colombia and downloaded a zip folder, which I decompressed and tried to install the map with no success... :(

Can someone please recomend a Garmin like GPS app (if not garmin) that works on Android?

thanx in advance for your time
best

tmotard

Feb 11, 2008
Paris
Copilot Works fine. Can be use without data connexion

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

doorfixer

Feb 20, 2011
iGO also doesn't need internet connection and works perfectly on HD2 :p Just need to download maps one time for the region you want to use ;)

macaco1985

Jun 8, 2010
GPS for android

There is Navigon 2.6.1 available on android - you can download cracked app from various warez sites .Also there is Aura GPS available with full EU coverage :)

In both system all you need to do is

1.Download app, instal on your android - make sure you have allow other sources ticked in settings
2. Switch on WIFi and open up AUra downloader to download rest of files and required maps :)
3. Run it and enjoy

That's it

Works perfect

Unfortunaty I cant post links so anyone want a link just PM me :)

Thanks

Dunc001

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 6, 2010
Hiding out south of the border...
There is Navigon 2.6.1 available on android - you can download cracked app from various warez sites .Also there is Aura GPS available with full EU coverage :)

1.Download app, instal on your android - make sure you have allow other sources ticked in settings
2. Switch on WIFi and open up AUra downloader to download rest of files and required maps :)
3. Run it and enjoy

That's it

Works perfect

Thanks

Even if you could post links doing so to Warez sites is completely against XDA rules and the quickest way to get yourself revoked.

Reactions: macaco1985

macaco1985

Jun 8, 2010
Thanks Dunc :) I did't know that - very usefull advice for future. I wouldn't post links to warez sites anyway but to normal file hosting servers such megaupload , rapidshare etc.I just said that there are links on these kind of sites to cracked apps

BTW: Just instaled Aura GPS on my HD2 running AND 2.2.1 Ultimate Droid
It is as smoth as Tom tom ! Much recomended to all people that are looking for great GPS for android !

Last edited:

rikardo1979

Jan 29, 2009
Poole, UK
check out my post here
xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=949432
u may find some answers there

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA Premium App

huggs

Jan 12, 2010
the internet
Maverick is pretty good, could be a bit more feature-rich, and more detailed maps, but not bad overall. Definitely worth trying.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

3. Run it and enjoy

That's it

Works perfect

Thanks

Even if you could post links doing so to Warez sites is completely against XDA rules and the quickest way to get yourself revoked.