[Q] New Recovery for Samsung S2

Search This thread

jasondutch

Feb 14, 2015
Goor
Hello people,
Yesterday i got the Samsung S2 for my birthday and i want to put android 4.4 on it but i need a new recovery but i don't know how to upgrade my current recovery? can anybody help me please?
My phone is rooted and runs the Siyah kernel

/:edit , after i i downloaded the zip file en openend it via recovery menu, after the samsung gt i9100 my phone turns itself off..

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
Hi :)

Thanks for writing to us at XDA Assist. Please standby while we have your thread/question moved to the appropriate sub-forum for your device.

For future reference you can find your device sub-forum here (bookmark/subscribe this):

Samsung Galaxy S II I9100

Within that section you will find a dedicated q&a sub-forum (this is where your thread is going to be moved to):

Galaxy S II Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

Good luck!

Saber

Recognized Contributor
Apr 9, 2014
Melbourne
joshualay.xyz
Hello people,
Yesterday i got the Samsung S2 for my birthday and i want to put android 4.4 on it but i need a new recovery but i don't know how to upgrade my current recovery? can anybody help me please?

/:edit , after i i downloaded the zip file en openend it via recovery menu, after the samsung gt i9100 my phone turns itself off..
You can install philz recovery then flash the 4.4 ROM. (Just google it, choose the first XDA link, go to downloads, find our device, download latest version and flash.

Reactions: jasondutch

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello people,

You can install philz recovery then flash the 4.4 ROM. (Just google it, choose the first XDA link, go to downloads, find our device, download latest version and flash.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone