[Q] Newly released phone, LG L Fino, need help rooting?

Search This thread

tehnika2468

Oct 11, 2014
Today I've bought the LG L Fino (D290n), running 4.4.2, kernel 3.4.0+. This phone was released in August/September 2014, so I was not able to find informations regarding rooting or tweaking. I tried the Kingo, Towelroot and some other 1Click-Root solutions but I was not able to root it? Is there a manual universal exploit that I could use to root it, like running into recovery and updating a file from the sdcard? Where should I ask for help?

Thanks

fon308

May 23, 2010
lg fino firmware

witam skad moge pobrac firmware nie brandowane prosze o pomoc.

mod edit: hello from where can I download the firmware does not branded please help.

Last edited by a moderator:

kprsnt

Oct 17, 2011
Hyderabad
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Today I've bought the LG L Fino (D290n), running 4.4.2, kernel 3.4.0+. This phone was released in August/September 2014, so I was not able to find informations regarding rooting or tweaking. I tried the Kingo, Towelroot and some other 1Click-Root solutions but I was not able to root it? Is there a manual universal exploit that I could use to root it, like running into recovery and updating a file from the sdcard? Where should I ask for help?

Thanks

Try this....

http://xdaforums.com/lg-g3/development/root-root-lg-g3-easily-purpledrake-lite-t2821000

This must works on all recent lg phones.........

__Adam__

Oct 24, 2014
Łódź
Many people tested this at android.com.pl so you can be sure it's working fine and it's safe. And this is PurpleDrake so maybe try dowload from other serwers.

Reactions: TheHassan909

TheHassan909

Nov 8, 2014
Thanks @adam putpledrake worked 100% fr me am rooted on ma lg l fino and already using link 2 sd and filemount hand in hand

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Can anybody confirm this link is working? I'm not feeling like running some random bat file from russian forum just like that
Works 100% i am using link2sd and a couple of other root required app with no problems

kha0s

Mar 16, 2008
Works

I have tried this method and works!

Now i can move some apps to sd with AppMGR III

lolo3328

Jul 23, 2012
Uninstall apk

Hi

I have this phone and I rooted it (manually because bat file was always freezing on "Waiting phone") but I can't uninstall applications.
Did someone encountered this issue and have you a fix.
(I precise that I used system tuner and rot uninstaller and when I try to freeze or delete an apk, I have a fail message, it's not the first android phone that I root)
Thanks

Last edited:

CrizerPL

Jan 2, 2015
I can't finish rooting it the PurpleDrake method, since I can't upate the SU binary file ;/ can anyone help?

DuxHM

Sep 10, 2011
Try diferent super user. I first tryed CWM SU, couldn't update binary. Then I have instaled Super SU and I have rooted device now.

Diego Fabrega

Jan 8, 2015
The program indicated to root lg l fino is "Purple Drake" its work perfect on my device

Sent from my LG-D290 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts