[Q] Nexus 7 2013 Stuck with two errors

Search This thread

Ramirezz27

Mar 17, 2015
Plovdiv
Hello guys,

I had my Nexus 7 2013 (Wi-fi) for almost an year running stock rom and I decided to install CM12+ElementalX. It was all good untill yesterday when I returned it back to stock 5.0.2. When i started the tablet a message popped about 5.1 update and I started the update, but in the middle of the process it said "ERROR". I rebooted the device and now its stuck on the screen where you have to choose your language, with two errors constantly popping up - "PHONE HAS STOPPED WORKING" and "NFC Service has stopped working". I press OK like mad trying to skip some of the steps,but the "touch and go" (i think thats the name) is as far as i can go.

Is there any way I can flash the stock 5.1 without USB Debug Mode. There is no way i can get in the tablet's menu. I also saw some of the othere topics with this kind of problems, but i didn't find the answer.

Ramirezz27

Mar 17, 2015
Plovdiv
Can you please explain with few steps. I tried everything and i don't know what am I missing :confused:

P.s. I dont have custom recovery and i cant turn debug mode on

I have installed ADB i Android SDK. Everythink is working fine on my Nexus 5 , but i cant do anything with my Nexus 7 which is now constantly rebooting after i managed to go through all the starting steps , when it started to install my 36 apps it rebooted by itself and now it keeps doing it.

fgcchevy

May 1, 2010
Center Hill
i am having similar issue. i have tried the root tool several times with no success. ive been rooting devices since the samsung moment and i cannot get this tablet going at all. with the root tool i am able to flash twrp recovery, but for some reason it will not mount to put a rom on the internal memory. i have even tried pushing a stock rooted rom through adb fastboot and it just hangs. what else can i possibly do? could it be hardware related? this all happened after i was prompted for the latest 5.1.1 update. any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. tia

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone