[Q] No download mode galaxy ace, use jigg repair?

danis1997

Apr 28, 2013
Hi

Men my problem is that my galaxy ace don't boot on download mode It stock on black screen whit some of light
I tried using the bottom combo, adb force. (add reboot download)
I think that I damage my bootloader(download mode) do you think this can be repair whit usb jigg??

Paul Koty

Apr 28, 2013
Hi

Men my problem is that my galaxy ace don't boot on download mode It stock on black screen whit some of light
I think that I damage my bootloader(download mode) do you think this can be repair whit usb jigg??
What can do Your Ace? And after which work Your phone do that?

danis1997

Apr 28, 2013
enter recovery and use adb but only adb ommands can`t use shell commands (adb shell)...i flash a normal rom stock and it worked good i enter in download mode but after three times the download mode damaged :/ its something wear i think so

Paul Koty

Apr 28, 2013
enter recovery and use adb but only adb ommands can`t use shell commands (adb shell)...i flash a normal rom stock and it worked good i enter in download mode but after three times the download mode damaged :/ its something wear i think so
You can use Odin Multi Downloader for S5830, try flash Stock Firmware (newest in sammobile.com) with Cooper file. After reboot You go in Recovery and put factory reset. I think will be good.

danis1997

Apr 28, 2013
You can use Odin Multi Downloader for S5830, try flash Stock Firmware (newest in sammobile.com) with Cooper file. After reboot You go in Recovery and put factory reset. I think will be good.
I can't use download mode!... And my data partition is damaged so I can't wipe data o install roms

Att:thanks for you responses :)

Paul Koty

Apr 28, 2013
I can't use download mode!... And my data partition is damaged so I can't wipe data o install roms

Att:thanks for you responses :)
You wrote You have stock ROM so Your phone not must go in download mode if You want flash stock ROM by Odin. Just download Odin Multi Downloader for S5830 and if Your phone conect with, You can flash new ROM with OPS file (cooper_v1).. and after reboot You try wipe factory reset

danis1997

Apr 28, 2013
You can use Odin Multi Downloader for S5830, try flash Stock Firmware (newest in sammobile.com) with Cooper file. After reboot You go in Recovery and put factory reset. I think l I e good.
You wrote You have stock ROM so Your phone not must go in download mode if You want flash stock ROM by Odin. Just download Odin Multi Downloader for S5830 Andis f Your phone conect with, You can flash new ROM with OPS file (cooper_v1).. and after reboot You try wipe factory reset
How is supposed to connect via Odin if my phone does not have download mode, I can't access, it's broken. So connecting with Odin is impossible... Also Odin Multi Downloader never worked for me, before i used Odin 3.07 because was the only Odin who detect my phone... An my phone is in a continuous bootloop, and my data partition is broken also, so mounting it Is impossible, the fix only way to fix it isflashing a complete stock firmware
:/

Hitesh2626

Feb 18, 2013
☆◢Mumbai◣☆
www.askandroid.in
Hi

Hey these thing was happened with me also there is an trick
when you try to go in download mode so it comes only black screen light right ? ok so now just let it be plug your phone to pc where odin is running and then just press volume up will be connected try these it will work it work for me too
The black screen is nothing but an Download mode which we cant see try it

Sent from my Ace-i

danis1997

Apr 28, 2013
when you try to go in download mode so it comes only black screen light right ? ok so now just let it be plug your phone to pc where odin is running and then just press volume up will be connected try these it will work it work for me too

Sent from my Ace-i
are you sure men! :) it seems very i easy i have to try this when i get home, to much thanks friend. later i will tell you what happen:)

judoforever

Jan 9, 2014
Ace black screen

How back to life galaxy ace GT-5830 , phone is hard brick , i try everythink jig and odim heimdall , phone did't go download mode any solution without JTAG ? Thanks if any idea PM .

vinodlion20

Oct 29, 2013
Recently i try to load slim custom rom, and brick my phone, i try to odin download mode, my phone not deducted, after several try in download mode, now phone was not opening in download mode.. please kindly give a solution , my phone shows only galxy ace screen nothing but recovery mode working,

mahithm

Dec 19, 2013
Recently i try to load slim custom rom, and brick my phone, i try to odin download mode, my phone not deducted, after several try in download mode, now phone was not opening in download mode.. please kindly give a solution , my phone shows only galxy ace screen nothing but recovery mode working,

@SuperMini has provided us with a rather simple guide on how to unbrick Samsung Galaxy Ace. Go through the entire thread and you will get to know all the possible solutions. Here is the link,

How to unbrick Samsung Galaxy Ace

Do post your result. Hope I Helped :)

silhouette

Mar 10, 2005

Sent from my Ace-i
Thank bro, your tip helped me salvage a brand new Ace
I bricked it trying to load a chinese language rom

aziz07

Oct 27, 2013
Welcome buddy ;)
Hi,

I have the same problem however the black screen goes too fast and odin fails to upload. Do I leave the phone pc plugged during the process?
Pressing vol + does nothing, phone still reboots.

EDIT: nvm, I just found out you can jtag to fix it with RIFF Box.

Last edited:

leox778899

Jan 21, 2015
galaxy ace 3 ( downloading mode in black screen)

man when you press volume up + volume down + power button
you will get downloading mode in a good device but your problem is that it is giving black screen
that means it is already making the same result
so to solve your problem when it gives you the black screen press volume up and now your device is in downloading mode
tested ... 100 %
contact me for more info

R

Raakib Zargar

Hi

Hi There,
You can try Heidmall the usb jigg , if it fails then try the hardware jigg