[Q] Not able to install Fitdroid

Search This thread

myindia22

Dec 14, 2011
Tried everything but m not able to flash fitdroid on galaxy fit.. i have cm 7.2 install on my phone now.. I tried flashing the ROM over CM7.2 and 7.1 but got stuck at the "fit droid" boot logo!..after dat shows a black screen.. nothing hpnd
I thought it might be because of the custom Roms (CM ,7.2)...so..i flashed ddkq5 from odin then flashed 7.1 via Cwm ( i have tried cwmv4) but still the same case!...
cleared dalvik cache, reset dat, wiped system cache .. mouted system but nothing happening..

galaxy fit + CM7.2 (2.3.7) + 801Mhz

Last edited:

reikableu

Nov 8, 2011
Tried everything but m not able to flash fitdroid on galaxy fit.. i have cm 7.2 install on my phone now.. I tried flashing the ROM over CM7.2 and 7.1 but got stuck at the "fit droid" boot logo!..after dat shows a black screen.. nothing hpnd
I thought it might be because of the custom Roms (CM ,7.2)...so..i flashed ddkq5 from odin then flashed 7.1 via Cwm ( i have tried cwmv4) but still the same case!...
cleared dalvik cache, reset dat, wiped system cache .. mouted system but nothing happening..

galaxy fit + CM7.2 (2.3.7) + 801Mhz

did you follow the instructions for fitdroid as it says? step per step?? it shows there that if you have CM ROM you have to flash over a stock rom first like kpl before getting fitdroid....? but i it seemed that you did, so probably try from scratch...

flash the KPL / KPI stock ROM then, flash using ODIN the deodexed KPL first before you flash FitDroid... that might work...

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone