[Q] Notification Delay Problem.

Search This thread

c0rp1

Nov 18, 2009
Hey everyone,

I've been having this awful problem with some of my apps (not all) on my Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite phone, running the 10.2.2.0 Global Stable ROM. Most of the times there's a delay in receiving the notifications - sometimes I get them instantly, sometimes the delay is just 2-3 minutes, but sometimes it's a lot more than that.

I literally tried every single option and guide on how to receive notifications instantly (e.g. this one right [**HERE**](http://en.miui.com/thread-268224-1-1.html)), but sadly non of this fixed the issue. I even rooted the phone, just to be able to convert some apps to system apps as stated in the guide above, but that didn't help either.

Having the absolute same issue on my other phone - a Redmi 5 Plus, which leads me to believe that it's not the particular phone, but most probably a MIUI thing. These same apps deliver notifications instantly on a Samsung or an HTC.

Does anyone here experience the same and is there a fix for that? Thanks!

nykola5

Jun 24, 2015
It's a matter of MiUI, it needs to polish a lot the issue of notifications, especially for teams that have notch ...