[Q] Off-contract and Unlocked

Search This thread

Sephaq

Sep 20, 2012
I live in Brazil, and a relative of mine is going to the US and I'm eager to get this phone.
I wonder if i can get it off Contract and Unlocked, or just simply off contract since i believe Unlocking it won't take long.
And i'm wondering if it will go for U$500 or close to it.

beberobu

Oct 14, 2010
Leeds
hobbyforum.ro
599 USD off contract but i dont know if is unlocked

I am in same situation.
On Verizon site is clear like cristal, 599 USD off contract
But i dont know if is unlocked too...and for me that is a real ****, cause i dont know how to unlock the beast so i need an answer, like u 2!

dalex7777

Feb 4, 2010
Houston
I live in Brazil, and a relative of mine is going to the US and I'm eager to get this phone.
I wonder if i can get it off Contract and Unlocked, or just simply off contract since i believe Unlocking it won't take long.
And i'm wondering if it will go for U$500 or close to it.

The phone is already unlocked. The off-contract price is $599.

treadwayj

Nov 7, 2009
Pike Road
Will Verizon sell the phone without activating it?

they should, i have bought many a phone from them in store and just told the sales rep to leave it boxed i will activate it at home. did have one try to tell me that they had to activate it before it could leave the store, so i just told them it was a gift. (which that one actually was)

adicool

Jun 25, 2011
Yes , looks like it is GSM unlocked , but dont forget those phones were all pre release models & the actual ones that come out on 21st may not have GSM Unlocked. I hope it is unlocked though :p

Only time will tell !

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone