[Q] official place in Beijing to buy Xiaomi Mi3

Search This thread

xperia_88

Nov 6, 2012
Hello !
I'll visit in Beijing next week. I intend to buy the new ver of Xiaomi Mi3 phone. I would appreciate if somebody can tell me about official place with a good price in Beijing where I can buy this phone. I visited in "Beijing hongqiao shichang" before but I afraid that the phones they are selling is not the original... I look for official place.
Thank you .

hdtune2k

Jan 24, 2014
Beijing
Sadly,it is no offcial store in any where.U can only buy it online via miui.com offcial site.The m3 phone doesnt sell in the store,but online.
if u want to buy one in unoffcial way,u can go to some cellphone store in Beijing,they usually more expensive than that online.
Sent from my MB526 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: xperia_88

xperia_88

Nov 6, 2012
Sadly,it is no offcial store in any where.U can only buy it online via miui.com offcial site.The m3 phone doesnt sell in the store,but online.
if u want to buy one in unoffcial way,u can go to some cellphone store in Beijing,they usually more expensive than that online.

Thanks for the information but still hope to fine actually shop that selling the orginaly Xiaomi phone in good price. As one how is leaving in Beijing do you think I can find original mi3 in "Beijing hongqiao shichang" or only imitation as the Galaxy s4 I bought there?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda premium

Last edited:

hdtune2k

Jan 24, 2014
Beijing
though i fill The City as Beijing in my profile , actually im living in Guangdong China.so im not the local people in Beijing.
as i know,the hongqiao market still has some refurbished phones,and u r a foreigner(it seems like that:)),i think the seller will rise their price!
so i recommend u to be careful when u go to the actually shop to buy phones.
the m3 phone in China cost 333 dollars when u buy it on their offcial site.but in local actually store,their price is usually more expensive than the site about 50dollars or higher:)

Reactions: xperia_88

xperia_88

Nov 6, 2012
though i fill The City as Beijing in my profile , actually im living in Guangdong China.so im not the local people in Beijing.
as i know,the hongqiao market still has some refurbished phones,and u r a foreigner(it seems like that:)),i think the seller will rise their price!
the m3 phone in China cost 333 dollars when u buy it on their offcial site.but in local actually store,their price is usually more expensive than the site about 50dollars or higher:)

Hi, yes I am absolutely foreigner (and look like absolutely...) so can you give me any offcial site link that I buy it right now and will receive the phone in Beijing (don't trust postage and don't like the tax...). I appreciate your help!:good:

Last edited:

hdtune2k

Jan 24, 2014
Beijing
Hi, yes I am absolutely foreigner (and look like absolutely...) so can you give me any offcial site link that I buy it right now and will receive the phone in Beijing (don't trust postage and don't like the tax...). I appreciate your help!:good:

This is the offcial site: ADDRESS: http://www.xiaomi.com/event/buyphone
It seems like that u should have a Mi account to login the site first.
I dont think this site have English language.Do u know Chinese?

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Actually,though im chinese,i dont like Mi phones.Because of its iOS style.:)

xperia_88

Nov 6, 2012
This is the offcial site: ADDRESS: http://www.xiaomi.com/event/buyphone
It seems like that u should have a Mi account to login the site first.
I dont think this site have English language.Do u know Chinese?

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Actually,though im chinese,i dont like Mi phones.Because of its iOS style.:)
Unfortunately not...:rolleyes:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.